(UDOM Minimum Entry Requirements) Sifa za kujiunga na Chuo cha UDOM, Here Vigezo Vya Kujiunga Chuo UDOM sifa za kujiunga na chuo kikuu huria, sifa za kujiunga na degree kutoka diploma, sifa za kujiunga na chuo cha famasia udom, sifa za kujiunga na diploma.
University of Dodoma UDOM
The University of Dodoma (UDOM) is a public university in central Tanzania located in Dodoma, the country’s capital. Construction is underway on an area of 6,000 hectares in the Shimwaga area about 8 kilometers (5.0 mi) east of downtown Dodoma.
The University of Dodoma was officially established in March 2007 after the signing of the charter by the President of the United Republic of Tanzania Jakaya Kikwete. The first academic programs began in September 2007. Currently UDOM is the fastest growing university within the country, larger than any other university within the country, and has been praised for producing competent and qualified candidates who are competitive in the job markets.
In line with Tanzania’s 2025 development vision, Dodoma University, when fully operational, will be able to enroll 50,000 students. This is more than three times the size of the University of Dar es Salaam when UDOM becomes fully operational. To date, it is 80% complete and is already twice the size and capacity of the University of Dar es Salaam.
Sifa za kujiunga na Chuo cha UDOM (UDOM Minimum Entry Requirements)
The University of Dodoma UDOM Minimum Entrance Requirements 2021/2022
UDOM Minimum Entrance Requirements 2021/2022; See details on UDOM Minimum Entrance Requirements 2021/2022
Minimum Entrance Requirements A candidate shall be deemed eligible for consideration for admission to an undergraduate degree program of the University if the candidate has obtained:
OF APPLICANTS MINIMUM ADMISSION ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
- A. Completed A-Level studies before 2014 Two principal passes with a total of 4.0 points from Two
Subjects defining the admission into the respective programme (where A = 5; B = 4; C= 3; D = 2; E = 1).
- B. Completed A-Level studies in 2014 and 2015 Two principal passes (Two Cs) with a total of 4.0 points from Two Subjects defining the admission into the respective program (where A = 5; B+ = 4; B = 3; C= 2;
- D = 1). Grade ‘D’ is not considered as a principal pass in this category.
- C. Completed A-Level studies from 2016 Two principal passes with a total of 4.0 points from Two Subjects defining the admission into the respective programme (where A = 5; B = 4; C= 3; D = 2; E = 1).
- D. Recognition of Prior Learning qualification B+ Grade: where A=75-100, B+=65-74, B=50-64, C=40-49, D=35-39, F=0-38
- E. Equivalent applicants At least four O’-Level passes (Ds and above) or NVA Level III with less than four O’-Level passes or equivalent foreign qualifications as established by either NECTA or VETA; AND
i) At least a GPA of 3.0 for Ordinary Diploma (NTA Level 6); OR
ii) Average of C for Full Technician Certificate (FTC) (where A=5, B=4, C=3, and D=2 points); OR
iii) Average of ‘B’ Grade for Diploma in Teacher Education; OR
iv) Average of ‘B’ Grade for Health-related awards such as Clinical Medicine and others; OR
v) A Distinction for unclassified diplomas and certificates.
vi) Upper Second Class for classified non-NTA diplomas.
- F. Doctor of Medicine (MD/MBBS) Three principal passes in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a minimum entry of 8 points. Whereby one must have at least a C grade in Chemistry and Biology and at least a D grade in Physics.
- G. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) Three principal passes in Chemistry, Biology, and either Physics or Mathematics or Nutrition with a minimum of 6 points. Whereby one must have at least a C grade in Chemistry and at least a D grade in Biology and an E grade in Physics or Mathematics or Nutrition.
The University of Dodoma currently has seven colleges: the College of Earth Sciences, the College of Natural and Mathematical Sciences, the College of Informatics and Virtual Education, the College of Education, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, the College of Health and Allied Sciences, and the College of Business Studies. Law, recently, a new academic institute has been established within the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences called UDOM Institute of Development Studies (IDS) responsible for promoting professionals in the field of Development Studies.
The university offers many undergraduate and postgraduate programs from almost all fields of knowledge.
In the College of Education, several undergraduate programs are offered with a focus on issues facing the education sector in Tanzania and abroad. There are 11 different Bachelor’s degrees in the College of Education.
The College of Informatics and Virtual Education is well known for its excellence in the ICT field in Tanzania and East Africa region greatly, the college offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in areas such as computer science, computer engineering, communications engineering, information security, health and business information systems, and many others.
The College of Humanities and Social Sciences offers programs related to geography, environmental studies, languages, history, political science, international relations, development studies, theater and film, arts and design, and many others.
The College of Business Studies and Law offers a variety of programs aimed at preparing competent experts in the field of business studies and law. Several degree programs are offered at this college, which include degrees in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, International Business, Procurement, Logistics Management, Information Systems Management, Economics, Sociology, Economics, Statistics, and Law.