In This Post You Will Find Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Ustawi Wa Jamii, Entry Requirements , To be accepted into any of the courses provided by the Institute Of Social Work, applicants must meet certain requirements. General admission requirements and specialized entry criteria are the two categories of qualifications.
The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) set general entrance requirements as the minimal standards that all applicants must satisfy in order to be considered for admission. These standards are applicable to all institutions operating in Tanzania.
Students must also fulfill extra prerequisites in order to be admitted to a particular program at the Institute of Social Work. They are prerequisites set by the university and may vary from one college to another based on the applications the student wishes to make for the courses.
Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Ustawi Wa Jamii
Requirements for admission to bachelor’s degree programs
For applicants who finished their A-level coursework prior to 2014, they must have two principal passes and a total of four points from two courses to be admitted to the program in question (where A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, and E=1).
The minimal criteria for admission for students who finished their A Levels in 2014 and 2015 is two C grade passes with a score of 4 from two subjects, which defines their acceptance into the relevant program (where A=5; B+=4; B=3; C=2; and D=1). In this category, a grade of “D” is not regarded as a principal pass.
For applicants who finished their A-level studies in 2016, they must be holders of the ACSEE, with a minimum of two principal passes and a total of 4.0 points from two topics (where A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, and E=1) qualifying entrance into the appropriate program.
Entry Requirements for Regular Diploma Programs
You must have at least one principal pass and one subsidiary at the Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) in relevant courses, which will equal at least 1.5 points, in order to enroll in the Institute of Social Work’s Ordinary Diploma Programs (i.e., at least one E and one S).
Additionally, you need to have completed at least four Certificate of Secondary Education Examination credits (CSEE). These credits must come from CSEEs that do not include religious studies.
Entry Requirements for Basic Technician Certificate
The Institute of Social Work requires applicants to have completed ordinary level secondary education with at least four (4) passes, excluding religious subjects, in order to accept them into its Basic Technician Certificate programs.
- Bachelor Degree Admission Regulations
- Ordinary Diploma Admission Regulations
- Masters Program Admission Regulations
- Professional Courses
- General Information Finance
- Ordinary Diploma Fee Structure
- Bachelor Degree Fee Structure
- Post Graduate Diploma Fee Structure For
- Masters Degree Fee Structure For
- Other Costs For
- Ordinary Diploma Through Direct Entry
- Bachelor Degree Through Direct Entry
- Masters and Postgraduate Diploma Direct Entry
The Institute of Social Work is a higher learning Institution in Tanzania which was established by the Institute of Social Work Act [Cap 110 RE 2002] as amended by the written Laws (Miscellaneous amendments) (No. 3) Act of 2002 herein referred to as the Act.
The Institute was established in order to prepare qualified human resource for strengthening the social service delivery structure in Tanzania. It started operating in 1974 in rented buildings of the Tanzania Episcopal Conference at Kurasini before moving to the present premises at Kijitonyama, Dar es Salaam in 1978.
The first program was the Ordinary Diploma in Social Work which was designed for addressing the problem of social welfare manpower shortage that was facing the Social Welfare Department. In 1977, the Institute began offering Advanced Diploma in Social Work. This was necessitated by the need to meet social work professional training and educational standards.
- Sifa za kujiunga na JKT 2023/2024 Vigezo Kwenda JKT
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Dit -Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology
- (UDOM Minimum Entry Requirements) Sifa za kujiunga na Chuo cha UDOM
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Ardhi (Ardhi University Entry Requirements)
- Sifa za kujiunga na Paradigms College(Paradigms College Entry Requirements)
- Vigezo na sifa za kujiunga Chuo Cha UDSM; University of Dar es salaam
- Vigezo na sifa za kujiunga SUZA; The State University of Zanzibar
- Sifa za kujiunga na Chuo Cha Nursing Massana (Massana Entry Requirements)
- Sifa za kujiunga na St. David College (St. David College Entry Requirements)
- Sifa za kujiunga na Msongola (Msongola College Entry Requirements)
- Sifa za kujiunga na St Joseph (St Joseph College Entry Requirements)
- Sifa za kujiunga City College (City College Entry Requirements)
- Sifa Za Kujiunga na DIT; Entry requirements Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha CBE Diploma, Degree College of Business Education
- Sifa za Kujiunga Na chuo Cha UDSM ( UDSM Joining Requirements)
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Afya Tandabui
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Diplomasia Tanzania
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha DUCE Admission Requirements