IFM admission 2022/2023 – Institute of Finance Management– Online admission, In This Article, You Will Find IIFM admission, IFM Contacts, and Address IFM OAS IFM admission Application System Login. IFM admission Deadline and Application fee and IFM Online Application are now open for candidates to apply for undergraduate and postgraduate programs for the academic year 2022/2023.
IFM admission 2022/2023 – Institute of Finance Management
IFM admission-The Institute provides an online application system to facilitate smooth application and admission processes. The admission process is based on the Institute’s entry criteria, the admission criteria treat all applicants fairly and do not discriminate an applicant based on marital status, pregnancy and or parental status, gender, age, race (including color, social origin, nationality, or ethnic origin), religion belief, political affiliation, disability or any other status.
Also, You Might Wanna Read;- IFM Institute of Finance Management selected applicants
Each applicant is assessed based on the information supplied via the application system and other mandatory supporting documents. The admission decision is made on the merit and ability of an applicant to meet the academic criteria of each relevant program of study one has applied for.
Important things to consider before accessing IFM admission & Application System Institute of Finance Management (IFM).
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free IFM admission 2022/2023:
- Make sure you have read the TCU Guidebook 2022/2023 carefully: you can check this link for more details about the TCU admission guidebook 2022/2023.
- Familiarize yourself with the IFM admission requirements: Before making an application, make sure you have read and understood the IFM admission requirements, follow this link to find out more details about IFM admission requirements.
- Make a full list of programs/courses you are going to apply for at the Institute of Finance Management (IFM).
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later while registering your IFM online application account through IFM Online Application system.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notification in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your IFM online application fee: Before starting the application, process make sure you have 10000 TZS Application fee on your mobile money.
IFM admission Deadline and Application fee
- Date: The application window will be open from June 15, 2022, to 8, September 2022
- Application Fee: 10000/=
- Successful applicants will be notified by the end of September 2022
How To Apply Various Undergraduate programs IFM admission Via IFM Online Application System
Instructions on how to apply for various programmes at IFM through IFM OAS http://www.admission.ifm.ac.tz/application
- Step #1: Visit the IFM website and click on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants,
- Step #2: Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to IFM online application system, form where you should fill in all the required information, If you are First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the IFM online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during registration stage includes your name, O-Level number, email, password, type of programme you are applying, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Login to IFM online application and provide your basic information. It includes things like your sex, marital status, date of birth, among others. Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and password. These applicants can log in to the system anytime
- Step #4: Application fee payments: When logged in applicant will be able to make application fee payment and complete the application.
- Step #5: The Online application, online application and course selection feature will only be visible for filling once application fee is paid.
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: In order to successfully complete the application; applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
IFM admission System use to admits students who want to apply for the following application levels:-
- Master Degree
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Bachelor Degree
- Ordinary Diploma
- Basic Technician Certificate
IFM admission ;-Each applicant is assessed basing on the information supplied via application system and other mandatory supporting documents. The admission decision is made on the merit and ability of an applicant to meet the academic criteria of each relevant programme of study one has applied for.
IFM Contacts and Address
Dar es Salaam: +255-734-205030 / +255-734-205029 / +255-734-205028 Mwanza: +255-734-205026 Dodoma: +255-734-205025 firstname.lastname@example.org
The burden of proof for the authenticity of documents submitted during the applications process lies on the applicant. The Institute reserves the right at any time before or during the progress of the program to revoke the admission and or registration status should it be found that the applicant used false documents or does not meet the Institute’s criteria for admission.
Important: Make sure you read and understand the application entry criteria before attempts to apply.
Links to Institute of Finance Management (IFM) IFM admission system.
- Institute of Finance Management (IFM) Online application system: https://www.ifmsis.ac.tz/oas/
- Institute of Finance Management (IFM) student’s information system: https://www.ifmsis.ac.tz/studentis/
- Institute of Finance Management website: https://www.ifm.ac.tz/
- Institute of Finance Management announcements page:
How to Get / Download IFM Admission Letter
Here are the procedures posted by to obtain/download the IFM Acceptance Letter for the 2022/2023 Academic Year.
The IFA acceptance letter has been issued, before proceeding to obtain, download and print the IFM acceptance letter, it is recommended that you verify your name on the IFM checklist.
After confirming your admission status, you are eligible to get your Admission Offer Letter from the school administration or download and print the IFM Acceptance Letter online from the school website: https://www.ifm.ac.tz/
All admitted students are expected to complete their registration within a week to close their place at the school.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates on the admission lists of the Institute of Financial Management (IFM) for undergraduate, graduate, diploma, certificate and other programs for the academic year 2022/2023.