IFM Online Application System 2023/2024 The Institute of Finance Management , In This Article, You Will Find IFM Selection 2023/2024, IFM Contacts and Address IFM OAS IFM online Application System Login. IFM Online Application Deadline and Application fee and IFM Online Application are now open for candidates to apply for undergraduate and postgraduate programs for the academic year 2023/2024.
Are you interested in pursuing a degree in finance or business management? Look no further than The Institute of Finance Management (IFM) in Tanzania. IFM is a leading institution in the region that offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs, as well as diploma and certificate courses in finance, accounting, economics, and more. And the good news is that IFM is now accepting online applications for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Applying to IFM is now easier than ever thanks to the institute’s online application system. The system allows prospective students to submit their application, pay their application fee, and upload all necessary supporting documents, such as academic transcripts, identification documents, and proof of payment. This process saves time and hassle for applicants, and ensures that their application is received and processed quickly.
IFM Online Application System 2023/2024
IFM Online Application System-The Institute provides an online application system to facilitate smooth application and admission processes.
The admission process is based on the Institute’s entry criteria, the admission criteria treat all applicants fairly and do not discriminate an applicant based on marital status, pregnancy and or parental status, gender, age, race (including color, social origin, nationality, or ethnic origin), religion belief, political affiliation, disability or any other status.
Also, You Might Wanna Read;- IFM Institute of Finance Management selected applicants
Each applicant is assessed based on the information supplied via the application system and other mandatory supporting documents. The admission decision is made on the merit and ability of an applicant to meet the academic criteria of each relevant program of study one has applied for.
Steps on How to Apply for Admission
1. Create Application Account
Submit required initial information to create your application account. See the form below for required information
2. Confirm Applicant’s Details
Please verify your information before proceeding with the registration process.
3. Login to Start Application
Enter your login creadentials (Form 4 Index Number and Password) to login to application system.
4. Make Application Payments
After successful login, you must make pay application fee so as to proceed with other application stages. Click Stage 1 (Payments) to get control number for making payments. You can download the Invoice if needed.
If you do not see control number, Click REQUEST CONTROL NUMBER button to request control number as shown on the figure below. Wait for at least 1 minute then refresh your web browser.
After successfully making payments, the status of your payments will change from Unpaid to Paid
5. Submit Personal Details
This step allows you to fill all required personal particulars and next of kin details.
6. Submit Education Details
This step allows you to add your education details as per your entry qualification.
7. Submit Employment Records
This step allows you to add your employment Recors (IF ANY)
8. Choose Programmes of your Choice
This step allows you to choose programmes you want to apply. You must choose three programmes.
9. Review and Submit your Application
Important things to consider before accessing IFM Online Application System Institute of Finance Management (IFM).
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free IFM Online application 2023/2024:
- Make sure you have read the TCU Guidebook 2023/2024 carefully: you can check this link for more details about the TCU admission guidebook 2023/2024.
- Familiarize yourself with the IFM admission requirements: Before making an application, make sure you have read and understood the IFM admission requirements, follow this link to find out more details about IFM admission requirements.
- Make a full list of programs/courses you are going to apply for at the Institute of Finance Management (IFM).
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later while registering your IFM online application account through IFM Online Application system.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notification in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your IFM online application fee: Before starting the application, process make sure you have 10000 TZS Application fee on your mobile money.
IFM Online Application Deadline and Application fee
- Date: The application window will be open from June 15, 2023, to 8, September 2023
- Application Fee: 10000/=
- Successful applicants will be notified by the end of September 2023
How To Apply Various Undergraduate programs via IFM Online Application – IFM Online Application System
Instructions on how to apply for various programmes at IFM through IFM OAS http://www.admission.ifm.ac.tz/application
- Step #1: Visit the IFM website and click on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants,
- Step #2: Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to IFM online application system, form where you should fill in all the required information, If you are First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the IFM online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during registration stage includes your name, O-Level number, email, password, type of programme you are applying, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Login to IFM online application and provide your basic information. It includes things like your sex, marital status, date of birth, among others. Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and password. These applicants can log in to the system anytime
- Step #4: Application fee payments: When logged in applicant will be able to make application fee payment and complete the application.
- Step #5: The Online application, online application and course selection feature will only be visible for filling once application fee is paid.
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: In order to successfully complete the application; applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
The IFM Online Application System use to admits students who want to apply for the following application levels:-
- Master Degree
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Bachelor Degree
- Ordinary Diploma
- Basic Technician Certificate
IFM Online Application System;-Each applicant is assessed basing on the information supplied via application system and other mandatory supporting documents. The admission decision is made on the merit and ability of an applicant to meet the academic criteria of each relevant programme of study one has applied for.
IFM Contacts and Address
Dar es Salaam: +255-734-205030 / +255-734-205029 / +255-734-205028 Mwanza: +255-734-205026 Dodoma: +255-734-205025 firstname.lastname@example.org
The burden of proof for the authenticity of documents submitted during the applications process lies on the applicant. The Institute reserves the right at any time before or during the progress of the program to revoke the admission and or registration status should it be found that the applicant used false documents or does not meet the Institute’s criteria for admission.
Important: Make sure you read and understand the application entry criteria before attempts to apply.
Links to Institute of Finance Management (IFM) Online application system.
- Institute of Finance Management (IFM) Online application system: https://www.ifmsis.ac.tz/oas/
- Institute of Finance Management (IFM) student’s information system: https://www.ifmsis.ac.tz/studentis/
- Institute of Finance Management website: https://www.ifm.ac.tz/
- Institute of Finance Management announcements page:
By studying at IFM, you’ll benefit from a high-quality education that will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in your chosen field. The institute has a reputation for academic excellence, innovative research, and community engagement.
And with the convenience of online applications, you can apply to IFM from anywhere in the world, making it an accessible and attractive option for students from all backgrounds. So why wait? Start your IFM journey today by submitting your online application for the 2023/2024 academic year.
- Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo cha IFM Diploma, Degree & Masters Institute of Finance Management
- IFM selected applicants; Waliochaguliwa IFM
- IFM SIS login – Institute of Finance Management (IFM) Registration, Timetable; Result.
- IFM Join Instructions and Admission Letters PDF Download