UNEB Results [PLE, UACE, UCE] 2023/2024 Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) 2022/2023;- PDf Download Document of UNEB Results. The management of the Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) releases the Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) results every year, the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) Results, and the Primary Leaving Examinations (PLE) Results too.
UNEB Results [PLE, UACE, UCE] Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB)
Students that wrote the exams are to follow the procedures below to check their Results on UNEB eReg Portal.
Like Primary Leaving Examination results released recently, candidates, parents, and stakeholders will be able to access the results of individual learners via SMS by typing UCE <Space> Full Index Number, e.g. 003301/368, and send to 6600 on all mobile telecom networks.
Information regarding the status of candidates such as names of candidates, their index numbers and subjects for which they have registered is available with all examination Centres countrywide.
UNEB Results [PLE, UACE, UCE] Uganda National Examination Board Online
- Visit the UNEB eReg Portal using this link https://ereg.uneb.ac.ug/results
- On the Results Page, Enter your Index Number.
- Click on search and wait for your results to show up on the next page
How to Check the Results via SMS:
This is done by sending a simple SMS to 6600.
Follow the steps below to check the results
- For P7 UNEB PLE Results, go to messages on your phone and type PLE Index No e.g. PLE U000001 and send this to 6600
- For S4 UNEB UCE Results, go to messages on your phone and type UACE Index No e.g UCE U0001/001 and send this to 6600.
- For S6 UNEB UACE Results, go to messages on your phone and type UACE Index No e.g. UACE U0001 and send this to 6600.
- For Technical Institute results, go to messages on your phone and type TECH Index no e.g. TECH UT002/0001 and send this to 6600.
NOTE: This service cost UGX 500 for each SMS you send. You will then receive your exam result details instantly.