Nursing intake 2023/2024 in Zimbabwe – www.mohcc.gov.zw enurse 2023 intake;- Nursing intake 2023 in Zimbabwe;- General Nurse Training January 2023 Intake : Hwange Colliery Company Limited Hwange Colliery Company Limited, has vacancies for General Nurse Training for the January 2023 and September 2023 Intake.
Nursing intake 2023 in Zimbabwe – www.mohcc.gov.zw enurse 2023 intake
Accordingly, applications are invited from suitably qualified persons who are in possession of the following minimum qualifications; Candidates must be 17 years of age but not more than 25 years.5 “O” Level passes to include English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject and any other two
subjects in One  sitting which could be Ndebele/Shona/Tonga/Nambya, History, Geography, Commerce, Food and Nutrition, graded “C” or better except for Woodwork, Metalwork, Fashion and Fabrics.
http://enurse.mohcc.org.zw › enurse › login
Zimbabwe Ministry of Health & Child Care · Login.
Zimbabwe Ministry of Health & Child Care
Welcome to our Nurse online application portal.
National E-Recruitment of Registered General Nurse Training
September 2023 Intake
Applications for a the three-year Diploma in Registered General Nurse Training to be conducted by the ministry of Health and Child Care (MoHCC) are invited from suitably qualified holders of the following qualifications.
- A minimum of 5 O Level subjects with passes in English Language , Mathematics , and a Science subject and two others (that exclude practical subjects such as Fashion and Fabrics , Metal Work , Graphic Art, Art and Woodwork) at Grade C or better obtained from not more than two sittings with full certificates as Examination Result Slips are not accepted
- Must be Aged between the ages of seventeen (17) and thirty (30) years on the date of commencement of training which is 05 September 2023
NB: Candidates should not be less than 17 years and not more than 30 years by 5 September 2023.
The portal for applications is open from 25 July 2023 and applications must be submitted not later than 7 August 2023 using the following MoHCC Electronic Platform : www.mohcc.gov.zw and click on the e-nurse link which will take you to the Registration Page . ‘Register on the website to start your application . Please do not forget the ID Number that you used to register as well as the password’
For the shortlisted candidates , the following should be presented at interview ;
- original and certified copies of Birth Certificate ,
- National Identity Card,
- Ordinary level certificates ,
- Marriage Certificates where applicable,
- Advanced Level Certificate if attained and
- 2 passport size pictures with the applicant’s name at the back .
- Submission of two references of which one must be from headmaster of the School where O Level Examinations were undertaken will be required from the selected candidates
Manual verification of the academic and identification certificates will be be done on the day of interviews
The cost of accessing the Electronic Application Form is $500 ZWL and applicants should follow the instructions on the website for payment (No Additional payments are required as this is the only fee to be paid).
The invitation for interviews which will be held at specified interview venues will be through the MOHCC e- recruitment Platform .
Only candidates who meet the recruitment criteria will be shortlisted for interviews. Successful candidates will be informed via the MoHCC Electronic Platform and are required to have a satisfactory Medical Examination conducted by a Government Medical officer. Accepted candidates will be deployed to where training posts exist throughout the country
- The application is made electronically and there is no application for sale
- The Ministry does not advertise through any other media except the newspaper
- The public is hereby informed and warned that none of the Schools of Nursing will be recruiting directly
- Applicants who submit more than 1 application and get involed in soliciting will be disqualified and
- NO THIRD PARTY PARTIES HAVE BEEN REQUESTED TO RECRUIT ON BEHALF OF MoHCC
- All enquiries should be be emailed to : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the MoHCC help desk on +263714734593 / +263774112531 / +263242730273
- Must be aged between the ages of seventeen (17) and thirty (30) years on the date of commencement of training which is 09/05/2023
- Application fee is RTGS $500.00
- Read mandatory requirements here
*Closing Date: 2023
Thank You For Reading Our Article To the end Don’t Hesitate To Leave A Comment. If You Have Any Suggestions Please Contact Us , Join Our Community WhatsApp And Telegram Groups. In Case You Are interested To Be a apart Of our Social Media Find Us On Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.