Nursing Learnerships In South Africa 2024/2025;- Learnerships duration varies depending on the subject, but also the qualification. A Nursing Learnership usually lasts from 2 years to 4 years, which includes about 2000 hrs of clinical practice. The second year of study will focus primarily on scientific topics, however, these are also vital to the basics of nursing.
Nursing Learnerships In South Africa 2024/2025
A diploma in nursing will open multiple doors for candidates who successfully completed their Nursing Learnership. There is a range of career paths to follow once you have completed your Nursing Learnerships. Some of these include: Midwifery, General Nursing, Community Care, Theater Nursing or Psychiatric fields.
Also, You Might Wanna Read;- Nursing Application forms
Nursing Learnerships 2024/2025 Available
There are numerous companies offering Nursing Learnerships to deserving candidates. Some of these companies are as follow:-
- North West Department of Health Nursing Learnerships
- Polokwane Department Of Health Nursing Learnerships
- Kwa Zulu Natal Department of Health Nursing Learnerships
- Netcare Nursing Learnerships
- Medi Clinic Nursing Learnerships
- Mediclinic Nursing Learnerships In South Africa
- Paying Nursing Learnership At KwaZulu/Natal
- Department of Health Nursing Learnerships
- GP Dept Of Health Nursing Learnership Programme
- Durban Nursing Learnership
- Baragwanath Hospital Nursing Learnerships
Nursing Learnerships Requirements
Candidates between the ages of 18 and 35, who is unemployed, are urged to apply if this is their field of interest. Candidates must include a detailed curriculum vitae with contact details, contactable references as well as any information that may be pertinent. Please also include certified copies of all relevant certificates, ID, and proof of address no older than three months.
Most candidates will also be required to have the following:-
- Life Sciences
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Flexibility with a commitment to learning, but moreover willingness to work
Nursing Learnerships Application
Learnerships are made available during the year on a variety of websites. It is however highly recommended, to get into contact with your local health office, as they may have a leadership opening for you.
All documentation you submit will be verified to ensure authenticity, this is due to a large number of applications. Only candidates who are successful will be notified. Most Institutes prefer hand-delivered applications or online applications, therefore, any application sent via registered mail will not be accepted.