Ann Latsky Nursing College Offered Courses 2024/2025 (Full List), In This Article, You Will Find All Courses Offered At Ann Latsky Nursing College also Which Courses to choose and Which Courses To study at Ann Latsky Nursing College.
Ann Latsky Nursing College;- The College was founded in 1951 and was known as the Witwatersrand College of Nursing. In 1980 it was named after the first principal, Dr. Ann Latsky who was the Principal from 1951 – 1957.
The College is centrally situated in the Hurst Hill and Auckland Park area, adjacent to Helen Joseph Hospital and the University of Johannesburg.
Ann Latsky Nursing College Offered Courses.
List of courses/programmes offered by Ann Latsky Nursing College to help Prospects in choosing a career to fill during application.
List Of Courses Offered At Free State School Of Nursing College;-
- Diploma In Nursing (General. Community, Psychiatry) And Midwifery: R425 – Four Years
- Diploma In General Nursing Science (Bridging Course): R683 – Two Years
- Diploma In One Year Midwifery: R254 – One Year
- Diploma In Community Nursing Science: R276 – One Year
- Diploma In Psychiatric Nursing Science: R880 – One Year
Post Basic Diplomas
- Post Basic Diploma In Child Nursing Science: R212 – One Year
- Post Basic Diploma In Clinical Nursing Science Health Assessment, Treatment And Care Course Outline: R48 – One Year
- Post Basic Diploma In Community Nursing Science Course Outline: R212 – One Year
- Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science: Critical Care Nursing-general Course Outline: R212 – One Year
- Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science: Operating Theatre Nursing Course Outline: R212 – One Year
- Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science: Ophthalmological Nursing Course Outline: R212 – One Year
- Post Basic Diploma In Medical And Surgical Nursing Science: Orthopaedic Nursing Course Outline: R212 – One Year
- Post Basic Diploma In Midwifery And Neonatal Nursing Science Course Outline: R212 – One Year
Also, You Might Wanna Read;- Free State School of Nursing College Offered Courses
Ann Latsky Nursing College LOGO The clover flame indicates growth. The three leaves symbolize the three dimensions of training namely cognitive, affective and psychomotor.
The red centre
portrays the Holy Trinity, demonstrating the strong Christian philosophy of the College
The antique lamp of nursing is a sign of service and compassion to humankind.
The helmet symbolizes that there is ahead of the college/and dates from the
period of the knights.
The helmet sign
- The helmet sign is the top part of the logo and consist of the following:
- The cross symbolizes the support provided by a nursing
- The ring symbolizes eternity and the continuous care that is provided by nursing.
- The snakes, on either side, are indicative of the snakes that represent the medical profession
- The College is one of the directorates of the Gauteng Department of Health.
- All education and training is provided in association with the University of Johannesburg.
- The ETQA body is the South African Nursing Council.
- All Nursing Education is governed by the Nursing Act 33 of 2005