ABH Nursing School Fees 2024/2025, for all New and Returning Students is published. All New & Old Students are expected to check the Fees Structure. See Fees Structure BH Nursing School has released the Fees Structure for 2024/2025 Academic Sessions. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking.
ABH Nursing School Fees 2024/2025
It is very important to assess the full cost of your studies at ABH Nursing School before confirming your modules for registration. What you can afford will affect the number of modules for which you can register. ABH Nursing School fees differ depending on your qualification, your number of modules, and so on, but basically, they include prescribed student fees (including registration fees), Course fees, Registration fees, miscellaneous fees, and fees for additional study material.
Also, You Might Wanna Read; Best nursing School choose here
The ABH Nursing School has released its School fees structure, Fees Brochure, Course Fees, Registration Fees for 2024/2025
ABH Nursing School Fees Structure
Here is ABH Nursing School Fees Structure:
Student fees are broken down as follows:
- Application fees
- Acceptance deposit
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- Miscellaneous fees and levies
Students at pay tuition fees for every course taken. These tuition fees vary from course to course and cover:
- all charges for classes, tutorials and laboratories
- ordinary university examinations
- library access
- compulsory personal accident insurance
- the use of general sporting facilities
- in the case of medical students, hospital fees for clinical instruction.
Here is How Much ABH Nursing School Fees Cost
- Post Graduate – R6000 Per Annum
- 4 Year Diploma – R6000 Per Annum
- Bridging Programme for Enrolled Nurses
- 1st Year R3000
- 2nd Year R4000
Post Registration Programmes:
- 1 Year Diploma in Midwifery – R6000 Per Annum
- 1 Year Diploma in Community Nursing Science – R3000 Per Annum
Enrollment Programmes (Certificate Courses):
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary – R 3000 Per Annum
- Enrolled Nursing –
- 1st Year R3000
- 2nd Year R4000
- Diploma in Nursing (General. Community, Psychiatry) and Midwifery: Four Years: R425
- Diploma in General Nursing Science (bridging Course): Two Years: R683
- Diploma in One Year Midwifery: One Year: R254
- Enrolled Nursing (EN): Two Years: R2175
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary (ENA): One Year: R2176
ABH Nursing School fees payments
The SANC’s Reference Deposit Bank Account details are as follows:
Council Bank Details:
|First National Bank
|Corporate Core Banking – Pretoria
|S A Nursing Council No 2 Account
|514 211 86 193
While payments into this account can be made in person at any branch of FNB (First National Bank), electronic means such as Internet banking, cell phone banking, and ATM payments can also be used. Some of these require that a payment beneficiary be set up on your bank/card account. Please consult your own bank if you need any assistance in setting up a beneficiary.
Standard Bank clients should please select the option for paying a business account. When asked to enter the name of the beneficiary, you should enter ‘S A Nursing Council’ – please note the SPACE between the ‘S’ and the ‘A’ otherwise you will not see SANC’s details listed.
The special feature of this reference deposit account is that it has the ability to capture the payers account number and a payment type code in the Reference details. This information is verified (for correct format) if paying at any FNB branch or when using FNB online banking. Standard Bank’s system will insist on and only permit the account number to be captured. For all other methods of electronic payments, it is up to the person making the payment to ensure that the correct information is provided.