UEW application forms – University of Education Winneba (UEW)
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
The cost of the application form for admission to distance programmes for local applicants are as follows:
- Direct/Post-Diploma Applicants – Gh¢200.00 (Two Hundred Ghana Cedis)
- Mature Applicants – Gh¢300.00 (Three Hundred Ghana Cedis – this includes the cost for the entrance exams to be organized by the University)
- Post Graduate Applicants – Gh¢250.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis)
- Foreign Applicants and Ghanaian Applicants outside Ghana can purchase a set of Application forms online for US $100.00 (One Hundred Dollars).
Also, You Might Wanna Read;- Among of Best Universities in the World
UEW application forms for admission – Submission of Forms
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS
The closing date for the submission of completed Application Forms is Thursday, 30th September (for Mature Applicants) and Tuesday, 30th November (for Direct & Post Diploma Applicants).
- All certificates other than those from the West African Examination Council (WAEC), the Universities in Ghana, and Institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board should be cleared with the National Accreditation Board and the evaluation report attached to the Application Forms.
- For applicants who have changed their names on marital grounds, only those that have been published in the Gazette will be accepted. Applicants should endeavor to attach the relevant pages of the Gazette Publication where their name appears to the application form.
- Names should be written in full (i.e. initials are not acceptable). Where applicants have initials or abbreviated names on previous documents, they should swear an affidavit to explain the initials and attach copies to the application form.
- Applicants with GCE Advanced Level certificate should note that such certificates should not be more than five (5) years old at the time of applying.
- Admissions to all programmes of study at the University of Education, Winneba are transparently administered by the Joint Admissions Board without any other considerations and/or solicitations. Any applicant who makes any form of solicitation to any person or group of persons for the purpose of influencing and/or gaining admission into the university does so at his/her own risk.
ENQUIRIES: For further enquiries you may call: Telephone: 0506476124/0506476253/0506476257/ 0207381668/0248475077
How To Apply University of Education Winneba (UEW)
Application into the Distance Learning Programme for the 2021/2022 Academic Year is strictly by the ONLINE application mode.
Procedures for application are as follows:
Obtain an Application Voucher from any of the following Banks/Sources:
- All UEW Revenue Points
- Ghana Post
- GCB Bank Ltd
- IT Consortium (Mobile Money Sales)
- Zenith Bank Gh Ltd
- Consolidated Bank Gh Ltd
- Prudential Bank
- Republic Bank Gh Ltd
- Agricultural Development Bank
- Ecobank Ghana Ltd
- Stanbic Bank Gh Ltd
- First Atlantic Bank Ltd
Visit the University’s website at www.uew.edu.gh. Click on Admissions, and select Apply Online >>>. Log in with your Voucher Serial Number and PIN, fill an appropriate application form and submit online.