Jobs at University of Dar es Salaam 2022 154 Transfer;- UDSM invites applications from suitably qualified Public Servants who wish to transfer their service to the University. Read full details through the PDF Document attached below:
Jobs at University of Dar es Salaam 2022 154 Transfer
MODE OF APPLICATION For Transfer Jobs at University of Dar es Salaam 2022
Interested Public Servants should apply in confidence enclosing:
- Detailed CV which include names and address
- Certified copies of certificates, transcripts and valid licenses
NOTE: udsm jobs 2022
- Applicants must channel their application letters through their respective employers, failure of which will lead to automatic disqualification.
- All applicants should indicate the positions and department they apply on top of the envelope for the posts of Laboratory Engineers and Assistants.
- Transfer is not promotion therefore applicants should apply for the position they are currently holding.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted for further procedures.
- Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover the transfer cost as the transfer is considered to be selfinitiated.
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the following address:
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration),
University of Dar es Salaam,
P.O. Box 35091,
DAR ES SALAAM
DEADLINE: Seven (7) from the date of first appearance of this advertisement.
10th May, 2022