Job Vacancy at TANROADS 2022 – Drivers (2 Posts);- The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS), is an Agency under the Ministry of Works and Transport that is responsible for the Development and Maintenance of the Trunk and Regional Roads Network in Tanzania Mainland. Apart from this, it is also responsible in conducting Axle Load Control Operations and Airport Construction. tanroads jobs
Job Vacancy at TANROADS 2022 – Drivers
The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) for and on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a Contract for the Upgrading of Itigi Township Roads (10km). The duration of Construction Supervision and Defects Liability Period is 18 months.
The Regional Manager’s office TANROADS – Singida, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS intends to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts on contracts bases within the Region. Successful applicants must be ready to work for considerable lengths of time in Singida Region within the project area if situation warrant.
POSITION TITLE: DRIVERS (2 POSTS)
Scope of position
The successful candidate should be ready to work for considerable lengths of time when required under minimum supervision.
Key qualifications | nafasi za kazi tanroads 2022
- Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination with Basic Driving Course offered by VETA or any other recognized institution and driving license.
- Grade C or E with good track record in driving for not less than one (1) year.
- At least three years’ Experience.
- Age: Not above 35.
- Apart from professional qualifications requirements outlined in the position, candidates to assume the positions must be trustworthy, responsible, reliable, accountable and with high degree of integrity.
GENERAL CONDITIONS For Job Vacancy at TANROADS 2022
- Applicants must attach an up – to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
- Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificate;
- Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Submission of the following documents is strictly not acceptable; –
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts
- An applicant should indicate three relevant referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary, Advanced level or univer- sities/colleges should be authenticated by the National respective organs (NECTA, NACTE or TCU).
- A signed APPLICATION LETTER should either be in Swahili or English.
- ANY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Only short listed candidates will be informed for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will render to necessitate legal action;
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE CHANNELLED THROUGH THE ADDRESS INDICATED BELOW
Tanzania National Roads Agency,
P.O. Box 6,
The deadline for application is Friday, 13th May 2022;