Job Vacancy at Fastlink Safaris Limited | Load Controller Officer;- Fastlink Safaris Jobs 2022 Fastlink Safaris Limited is looking for an experienced Aircraft load control agent to join out team. The ideal candidate has at least one full year experience as an aircraft load control agent, has an unrestricted driver’s license for at least one year and a clean driving record.
As a Load Control Agent at Fastlink Safaris, you are capable of accurately completing all load control activities, you know how to operate a jet-bridge, you are able to plan the distribution of aircraft load in accordance with passenger, cargo and fuel requirements.
You must be reliable, punctual, cordial to your co-workers and a self-starter; who understands the importance of working safely and efficiently. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a positive “can do” attitude and you are very motivated to go above and beyond what is expected. Fastlink Safaris Jobs 2022
The primary role of the load controller is to ensure that accurate weight and balance data is generated, in order to support safe, compliant and efficeint flight operations.
- Comply with safety in the workplace.
- Accurately complete all Load Control Activities
- Plan distribution of load in accordance with passengers, cargo and fuel requirements.
- Coordinate and communicate with affected departments, external and internal customers to ensure the smooth handling of passengers and dead load weight and balance issues in delay situations.
- Display care and diligence in all activities.
- Safe, efficient, compliant and aligned workplace.
- Plan, coordinate and produce all loading, weight and balance documentation in accordance with Company and Client airline specifications, with or without the use of the Departure Control System
- Ensure the safe distribution of the load within prescribed aircraft limitations and Company Operating Manuals/Procedures.
- Be familiar with client airline manuals including loading and stowage of dangerous goods.
- 100% Compliance with Customer Airline Weight and Balance and Customer Airline Policies and Procedures, enabling safe practices and compliance with Aviation and other legislation.
- Delivery of safe, compliant and customer-focused weight and balance services.
- Comply with customer airline regulatory requirements as well as Company Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain load control certification and demonstrate ongoing skills through the recertification process.
- Knowledge of the principles of weight and balance and their application in a commercial airline environment.
- Awareness of the impact that Load Control activities have on airline operations and the interface with key stakeholders. nafasi za kazi 2022 dar es salaam
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Must be able to work quickly and effectively under the pressure of time constraints whilst maintaining accuracy
- Seeks and values staff input and involvement
- Must have at least one full year experience as an Aircraft Load Control Agent Position requires frequent bending, reaching, grabbing, pushing, pulling, walking, climbing, standing, squatting/kneeling, twisting/turning and repetitive movement Diploma or certificate in related field
- IATA Flight dispatch accredition will be a plus
Application deadline on:
Applications should be made on this link: https://forms.gle/sRoJF4B5PCcAJ3gX7