Jinsi Ya Kulipwa Youtube Tanzania/how to get paid on YouTube;- Getting paid to make videos on YouTube is a dream come true, but it’s not as easy as it sounds. In my experience, the most successful YouTubers are those who have mastered the art of building their audience and making sure they have high-quality content before even thinking about monetizing their channel.
In this post, I’ll tell you how to get paid on YouTube—and how to do so without being banned.
Getting paid on YouTube is simple. You just need to have a few things in place:#ENDWRITE
You might be wondering how to get paid on YouTube. It’s actually not as difficult as you might think! There are several ways to make money from your videos, including:
– Sponsored posts (like this one!)
– Ad revenue from video views
– YouTube Red (this is a premium subscription service)
Jinsi Ya Kulipwa YouTube Tanzania
To get paid for your work on YouTube, you’ll first need to sign up for a YouTube account. Then you’ll need to provide some basic information about yourself: your name and email address, your password, and even an exact date of birth (which is presumably used so that advertisers know who they’re targeting). You may also be asked to provide a mobile phone number or credit card number.
It’s worth noting that while these are all required fields—you can’t proceed past them without filling them out—they’re not absolutely necessary if all you want to do is watch videos or post comments. However, if one day you decide to try making money from your own channel then this information will prove critical.
To turn on monetization for your channel, you’ll need to be 18 years or older and have a Google account. You can sign up for one here.
You also have to be a resident of the United States or have citizenship in the US if you want to monetize your videos (though there are ways around this).
Set up Google AdSense
First, you’ll need to set up an AdSense account. You don’t have to be a YouTube Partner (more on that later) to apply for one, but your channel must have at least 10,000 lifetime views and be monetized—in other words, the ads can appear on it. Next, you’ll need to verify your identity within the AdSense dashboard. This is pretty straightforward: just log in with your Google Account and follow the prompts.
Once you’ve verified your identity, it’s time to set up your ad settings! There are a lot of these—here’s what they all mean:
- To change where or when ads run on my videos: Click “Advanced Settings” on the left side of the page and click “Ad Placements.” You’ll see a list of locations where ads can appear; if there’s no check mark by any location (like “Display Ads”), then no ads will show up in that section of a video when it’s played back from that location (“Replays”).
- If there is one (like “Display Ads”), then at least one ad may appear if someone replayed this particular video from this part of YouTube after watching another part first (“Replay”). You can also choose whether or not to show any kind of advertising (“Show All”) by clicking on its box below.”
To get paid for your videos, you need to upload them. This is a no-brainer. But there are more ways to optimize your uploads than just uploading regularly, so it’s worth exploring the topic further.
- Upload videos regularly: The more videos you upload, the more chances you have of getting paid for ads that appear on your content. Plus, if an advertiser sees that their ads are performing well with viewers (and thus making them money), they’ll be more willing to pay out higher rates per view.
- Upload relevant and interesting content: If your audience isn’t interested in what they’re watching, they won’t click on any ads displayed across the video player or within it—which means no revenue for you! So make sure that all of your videos are relevant and interesting to the core topics of interest of those who watch them most frequently.
- And try not only including thumbnails but also titles and descriptions filled with keywords related specifically toward each video’s contents so people can find it when searching online later down the line when needed reference material comes up again somewhere else online where there may not be another easily identifiable link back at Google’s main search page itself anymore due process being followed as required by law most often times how ever not always exactly every single instance each time though usually quite often enough maybe even usually most likely according
Attract viewers and subscribers
YouTube is a social platform, so it’s important to engage with your audience. You want to attract new viewers and subscribers, while keeping the ones you already have coming back for more. Here are some ways to do that:
- Provide value to your viewers. If someone is going to subscribe to or watch your videos, they need something in return—namely, content that’s relevant and interesting.
- Create content that is unique and has a voice of its own. Make sure you have a clear vision for what kind of videos you want to create on YouTube and don’t just copy other people’s ideas or advice (unless those videos are really popular).
- Use keywords in the title of each video as well as in the tags section under “Edit Video Properties” when uploading/editing your video
Get more views
Get more views by using keywords in your title and description. You can find keywords in YouTube’s autocomplete suggestions, like this:
- [keyword research](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EaF_zvdJLY)
- [keyword research tool](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5U6ZKjBQRU)
- [keyword research software](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U9d6-Hm2TI)
These results show you what people are searching for on YouTube when they want to watch videos about your topic! When you choose keywords that are relevant to the content of your video, it’s more likely that someone will find yours through search results or recommendations from other channels they subscribe to (which is why choosing tags and categories is so important).
Get paid by YouTube
It’s not hard to make money on YouTube. If you have an audience, there are many ways to get paid by YouTube.
You should know that there are several different ways for YouTubers who have a large following and subscribers. The most common way is through Ads, which are small ads that appear on the bottom of your videos or as cards above it when someone watches your content.
The other way is through sponsorships and brand deals, which involves partnering with companies such as Disney, Amazon and Walmart where they send you products in exchange for advertising their company or brand name in the description box below each video that you make about them (at least 100 words long). In this case, the amount you earn can vary greatly depending on how much exposure these companies want from their promotion deal with you!
If none of those options work out well for whatever reason then I would suggest checking out Patreon which allows fans like yourself donate monthly amounts towards supporting creators like us here at [OUR COMPANY NAME]. It’s pretty easy too: just go check out our page here [OUR PATREON PAGE LINK]
We hope that you’ve found this article helpful. We know it can be frustrating when you want to get paid, but don’t know how. Now you do! So go create some awesome content and get paid for your efforts.