Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board 2021-2022 Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS);- The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board has announced that online registration for the 2021/2022 Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) is now open for students from Delta State who are attending approved tertiary institutions across the country.
Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board 2022
- delta state bursary 2021/2022
- delta state bursary registration 2021
- delta state bursary 2022 login
- how much does delta state bursary pay
- when will delta state bursary 2021 be paid
- delta state bursary successful applicants 2020
- delta state bursary 2022
- delta state bursary news
The Bursary and Scholarship Board disclosed that the registration commences from February 15, 2022 and will end on March 17, 2022.
Applicants must have registered with the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC); have a minimum CGPA of 2.20 and be in 2nd year or above in any approved Universities or Colleges of Education in Delta State
How to Apply
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- You will be charged eight hundred naira (N800) non-refundable online processing fee, using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Online Acknowledgement Card should be downloaded and printed for personal record.
- Multiple application will be disqualified. Do NOT apply more than once.
- Approved Public and Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
Applicants are to click on the “Apply Here” link to commence registration.