Applications for the Funza Lushaka bursary for 2022;- in This post You will Find All information On How To Apply For Funza Lushaka bursary.
Applications for the Funza Lushaka bursary for 2022 will open soon New applications close on February Re-applications for Existing/Returning Bursars close on November.
To access, register, and apply for the Funza Lushaka Bursary the following 9 easy steps should be followed:
NOTE: All first-time applicants must be 30 years or younger to apply for Funza Lushaka Bursary.
- Open the e-Gov portal at www.eservices.gov.za
- Register by providing personal information
- Login to the system using user name and password created when registering
- On the e-Services Menu select Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme
- Enter the OTP received on the preferred channel
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- On the dashboard, menu click on the 2022 application button
- Follow the steps to complete the required field with your information
- Accept the declaration to confirm the information captured
Communications from students about the bursary
All enquiries about the bursary must be directed to the Funza Lushaka academic and administrative co- ordinators at your university. They will be best placed to respond to any issues. Students should not communicate directly with NSFAS (the financial managers of the scheme) or with the Department of Basic Education (DBE) or the Department of Higher Education and Training. Students may not come in person to the DBE, but should phone and enquire at 012 357 3000 or email us at email@example.com.