[Application Form] MOHCC September 2021 Intake;- Applications for the three-year Diploma in Registered General Nurse Training to be conducted by the Ministry of Health and Child Health Care (MOHCC) are invited from suitably qualified holders of the following qualifications; Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC)
MOHCC September 2021 Intake
- Must be aged between the ages of seventeen (17) and thirty (30) years on the date of commencement of training which is 06/09/2021
- NB: Candidates should not be less than 17 years and not more than 30 years by 06 September 2021
- Not more than two sittings with full certificates as Examination Result Slips are not accepted
- Have a minimum of 5 Ordinary Level passes with symbol C or better including English Language, Mathematics and a Science subject plus any other three subjects, excluding Practical Subjects Except Agriculture
- Certified copies of birth certificate, National ID, Academic certificates, and Marriage Certificate where applicable must be brought to the selection interviews if applicant has been shortlisted.
- Original Certificates should also be brought on interview day for certificate verification
- Application fee is RTGS $100.00(Using Paynow Merchant)
- Go to www.enurse.mohcc.org.zw:8084/enurse/form to complete the application form online.
NB The application is made electronically and there are no application forms on sale;
The Ministry does not advertise through any other media except the newspaper.
The Public is hereby informed and warned that none of the Schools of Nursing will be recruiting directly;
Applicants who submit more than one application and get involved in Soliciting will be disqualified, and NO THIRD PARTIES HAVE BEEN REQUESTED TO RECRUIT ON BEHALF OF MOHCC