Job Vacancy at Fastlink Safaris 2022 – Airline Customer Service Agent;- fastlink safaris Vacancies Fastlink Safaris Limited is currently seeking an airline customer service agent to join our team! We take pride in providing exceptional customer service that goes above and beyond the ordinary in hospitality and transportation services.
Job Description: Airline Customer Service Agent
This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service by handling information inquiries, reservations, ticketing, passenger check-in, baggage check-in, aircraft preparation and problem resolution for all passengers and potential passengers/guests.
- Greet and provide outstanding service to all Fastlink safaris customers and guests in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Answer telephone to provide information, resolve problems or complaints, and assist as needed;
- Handle all aspects of reservations, ticketing, check-in, seat assignment, passenger boarding, and baggage service
- May handle cash, checks, credit cards, and travel vouchers as forms of payments for tickets;
- Communicate to customers when a flight has been delayed or cancelled and work to re-accommodate them according to company policy
- Provide current and accurate fare, schedule, gate, flight arrival and departure information, as well as answer general inquires both in-person and over the telephone;
- Provide check-in assistance, ticketing changes, re-booking of itineraries and special service requests for passengers.
- Board/deplane flights and escort passengers to and from aircraft in a timely and efficient manner, and assist passengers, as needed;
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience and increase satisfaction;
- Ensure Fastlink Safaris, Airline and Airport regulations are followed at all times.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to push/pull/lift 20kg for extended periods of time
- Ability to work efficiently under time constraints
- Diploma or certificate in the related field
- Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Experience with microsoft office products including outlook, word and excel
- Positive attitude and winning personality
- Passion for people, building relationships with customers and delivering top-notch service
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience in a service or hospitality related environment desired
- Experience in aviation is desired
- Organizational and Multi-tasking skills: Agents must be able to do several things with constant interruptions.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime, as needed
- IATA customer service agent accredition will be a plus
fastlink safaris Job Opportunities Applications should be made on this link: https://forms.gle/k6KSETVH8gucZhFp7