Job Vacancies at Parliament Of Tanzania 2022;-Secretary of the Secretariat for Employment in the Public Service on behalf of the Parliament of Tanzania welcomes job applications from qualified and capable Tanzanians for one (1) position as specified in this notice
Job Vacancies at Parliament Of Tanzania
POST MWANDISHI WA TAARIFA RASMI ZA BUNGE II – 1 POST
POST CATEGORY(S) HR & ADMINISTRATION
EMPLOYER Parliament of Tanzania
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2022-05-05 2022-05-18
Job Vacancies at Parliament Of Tanzania 2022 Duties and Responsibilities
- To record the proceedings of Committee and Parliamentary sessions recorded aloud;
- Writing and reviewing the written contributions of Members of Parliament;
- To pre-edit copies of the debates before submitting them to the relevant Members of Parliament;
- Incorporate the amendments made by Members of Parliament into the original copies of the Official Statements of Parliament;
- Maintaining copies of the original tapes of the Parliamentary Committee meetings
- To perform other office duties assigned to him or her by his or her supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience For Nafasi za Kazi Bungeni
- Employment of fourth or sixth form graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Postgraduate from a Government or University Higher Education Institution.