Full Funded SARETI Masters Degree Scholarships 2022;-Call for the application to apply for SARETI Masters Degree Scholarships 2022. SARETI is a comprehensive multidisciplinary education programme in health research ethics for Africa. SARETI aims to build African capacity for the ethical review of health research, and to strengthen Africa’s institutional training capacity to achieve and sustain this.
SARETI is a University of KwaZulu-Natal (Pietermaritzburg) Masters programme, funded by the Fogarty International Center (FIC) of the US National Institutes of Health (NIH) offering advanced learning in health research ethics. The programme is aimed at health researchers, scientists, members and administrators of Research Ethics Committees, public health personnel, social scientists, philosophers, ethicists, health journalists, lawyers, and other professionals whose work impacts on health-related research.
SARETI Masters Degree Scholarships 2022
SARETI Masters Degree Scholarships 2022 Attachment
With your Application please attach the following
- A brief CURRICULUM VITAE (not more than 5 pages).
- A 2-page essay (not more) MOTIVATING YOUR CHOICE IN RESEARCH ETHICS TRAINING.
- A LETTER FROM YOUR EMPLOYER specifying:
- Support for your proposed course of study
- Ensuring appropriate employment or promotion on return
- Ensuring time and opportunity for you to complete the research project after returning home.
- Copies of selected publications of yours in health research (maximum of 5).
- Photocopies of your highest qualifications (NB Certified copies or originals will be needed later on when you formally enroll).
- Certified copy of your Passport.
APPLICATION FOR EVALUATION OF CREDENTIALS:
If you have obtained your degrees at institutions outside of South Africa, you MUST APPLY to the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) for evaluation of your credentials at:
Postnet Suite 248
Private Bag X06
Tel: +27 12 4315000 or http://www.saqa.org.za
While acceptance is generally based on merit and availability of places, applicants may be required to attend a screening interview before being accepted.
Note: SARETI teaching and evaluation is conducted entirely in English.
Tel +27 33 2606162