10 BEST UNIVERSITIES IN AUSTRALIA FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS | UNIVERSITY TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
BEST UNIVERSITIES IN AUSTRALIA
- University of Melbourne; Founded in 1853 by Act of the Victorian Parliament, the University of Melbourne is a thriving internationally recognized research university. The original campus was established in a large area north of Gratan Street. The university is more than just a place of learning and research. It is also an integral part of Melbourne’s cultural life.
- University of Sydney: Their founding principle as the first university in Australia was that we will be a modern and progressive institution. It’s an ideal that we still cherish today.
- Australian National University: ANU is Australia’s national university and has a unique history among Australian universities.
- University of Queensland; The University of Queensland Act 1909 established the University of Queensland as a corporate body and provided for the university to have a common seal.
- Monash University; Desde el principio, Monash es una Universidad con prisa. La prosperidad de la posguerra y el baby boom han llevado a las escuelas y a la Universidad de Melbourne al límite. En 1958, Sir Osborn McCutcheon, director de la firma de arquitectura líder Bates, Smart y McCutcheon, es designado para planificar el sitio.
- University of New South Wales: The university was established by act of the New South Wales Parliament in Sydney in 1949, but its character and idea can be traced back to the formation of the Sydney Mechanics Institute in 1843, which led to the formation of the Technical College of Sydney in 1878. The institute sought to “spread scientific and private knowledge.” The college sought to apply and teach it.
- University of Adelaide; The University of Adelaide was founded in 1874 with a noble goal: to prepare young leaders, for South Australia, through education, rather than birth or wealth, in a settlement-free from the social and religious inequalities of the ancient world.
- The University of Western Australia; The University of Western Australia (UWA) was founded in 1911 as the state’s first university. It was also the first free university in the British Empire, actively promoting equal access to higher education for all social classes.
- University of Technology Sydney; They are the # 1 young university in Australia and ranked in the top 140 universities in the world. At UTS, we take a global approach to education that has innovation at its core. All of our courses closely align with the needs of the industry, so what you learn will prepare you for your future career. Our growing reputation for future-focused research provides real solutions to the challenges of today – and tomorrow.
- University of Canberra; The University puts the student learning experience at the center of its purpose and upholds a student-centered approach to learning.