How to Register On MoMo MTN Uganda (Full Guide Step by Step), MTN Mobile Money offers a wide range of functionality, from sending and receiving the money to paying for goods and services. But in order to take advantage of these features, you need to first register.
Register On MoMo MTN Uganda
To register for Mobile Money, follow any one of these two easy processes:
- Visit your nearest authorized Mobile Money agent.
- Upgrade your SIM to a Mobile Money-enabled card using a SIM swap.
- The agent will take you through the registration process.
Fill out the physical registration form and bring the original document (plus a copy of) any of the following:
- Valid passport;
- Driver’s license;
- Company ID;
- Government ID;
- Tax certificate;
- LC certificate; or
- Voter’s card
Step 5: Complete your registration by opening an account with a balance of UGX 0
- Download the registration form
- Fill it out
- Drop it off at the nearest MTN service point with a copy of your ID and passport photograph.
Email a scanned copy of the form together with your ID and passport photograph to email@example.com.
Registration is free of charge.
To learn more about registering for Mobile Money, call us on 122 or 100.