Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0. Modern Warfare 2 is a classic first-person shooter game that was originally released in 2009, while Warzone 2.0 is a free-to-play battle royale game that was released in 2021.
The combination of these two games has created a unique experience for Call of Duty fans, allowing players to enjoy the classic gameplay of Modern Warfare 2 with the added features of Warzone 2.0, such as the battle royale mode and the inclusion of crossplay.
Players can expect a range of new features and gameplay options when playing Modern Warfare 2 x Warzone 2.0. The game features a range of multiplayer modes, including the classic Team Deathmatch and Domination modes, as well as new modes such as Warzone Rumble and Plunder.
Players can also expect new weapons, maps, and operators to be added to the game over time, keeping the experience fresh and exciting. With the popularity of both Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0, it’s no surprise that the combination of these two games has become a fan favorite in the Call of Duty community.
Update 1.17 Patch Notes Modern Warfare 2 x Warzone 2.0
- This update contains fixes for a number of known crashes
- Improved usability of controller stick rotation in Weapon Preview by preventing the weapon from sliding back and forth.
- When you inspect a sector from the map view of the Battle Pass, the selection will now automatically take you to the most valuable reward in the sector.
Global Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause the Killcam not to trigger properly.
- Fixed an issue causing users to be kicked back to the Main Menu after a second attempt to enter the Battle Pass.
- Fixed an issue where despite having Dismemberment and Gore Effects turned off, enemies still exploded while using the “Singularity” Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue where CDL weapon stickers would not show on weapons in-game or in Gunsmith.
- Fixed an issue where you can trigger the search in the invite Players popup when you shouldn’t.
- Fixed an issue in the Events tab where the price of a Reward appeared in red even though you had enough Trophies to redeem it.
- Fixed an issue where some Rewards in the level progression screen didn’t have descriptions.
- Fixed an issue where the Player could be kicked to the Main Menu after scrolling through the most recent players section of the Social screen.
- Fixed an issue where Players wouldn’t see rain on Pelayo’s Lighthouse after infilling on Kortac Team.
- Fixed an issue where the base TAQ-56 would display when previewing non-Blueprint Rewards for Ranked Play.
- Ranked Play: Fixed a visual disparity between a player’s actual Rank and Division and the Rank and Division information visible to other players.
Ranked Play: Restrictions
- Restrictions in Modern Warfare 2 Ranked Play have been updated to include the following attachments and ammo types.
- Assault Rifles
- SPW 40MM Drill attachment
- Sniper Rifles
- FJX Imperium Ammunition Types
- Armor Piercing
- FJX Imperium Ammunition Types
- The above attachments appear unrestricted in custom loadouts but will be restricted in-game and show as restricted in loadouts once you’re in a match.
- These attachments will be hidden in the custom loadout screen in a future update.
- Assault Rifles
Battle Royale Adjustments
- Improved Buy Station interface for Players using a controller to now start on Gear Selection.
- Fixed an issue causing rewards for the “Hold The Line” mission to not be rewarded to Players after completion.
Battle Royale Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue causing Players to have spawn protection incorrectly applied after a Gulag match.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to spawn in a Battle Royale lobby with a Default Loadout instead of their favorited Loadout.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to crash when attempting to open the AAR.
- Added a one-minute countdown on DMZ match start before Player can use UAV Killstreak.
- Added a message in DMZ Active Duty Operator Slots explaining that the last Operator cannot be dismissed.
DMZ Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the “Enforcer” Raid reward was not properly equipping in DMZ.
- Fixed an issue where the “Double Cross” Mission in DMZ would incorrectly require a specific Dead Drop location
- Fixed an issue where Players using a controller were unable to pick up an enemy’s backpack after eliminating them.
- Fixed an issue that could duplicate weapons after dropping and stowing inventory interactions in DMZ.
Modern Warfare 2 x Warzone 2.0 Update 1.17 Patch Notes Season 3 has brought a range of exciting new features and improvements to the popular Call of Duty game. With the combination of the classic gameplay of Modern Warfare 2 and the added features of Warzone 2.0, players can expect a unique and thrilling experience.
The new season has introduced a range of new weapons, maps, and operators, as well as new modes such as the highly anticipated Verdansk ’84 map. The update also includes important improvements to the game’s performance and stability, ensuring a smoother and more enjoyable gaming experience for players.
Overall, the Modern Warfare 2 x Warzone 2.0 Update 1.17 Patch Notes Season 3 is a must-play for Call of Duty fans. With its combination of classic gameplay and exciting new features, the game continues to evolve and stay relevant in the highly competitive gaming industry. Whether you’re a fan of Modern Warfare 2 or Warzone 2.0, this update has something for everyone and is sure to keep players engaged for hours on end.
As the Call of Duty franchise continues to grow and evolve, it’s exciting to see the combination of classic gameplay with new features and improvements. With the ongoing support and dedication of the development team, it’s clear that Modern Warfare 2 x Warzone 2.0 will continue to be a fan favorite for years to come. So grab your weapons, hop into the game, and experience all the excitement and action that this update has to offer!