Players of PGA Tour 2K23 on the PS4, PC, and Xbox One now have access to patch 1.06 notes from 2K Game. The most recent update to PGA 2K23 introduced a “Clear Auto Rough Tool,”
which may be used to remove automatically generated rough surfaces to reveal the surfaces beneath, according to the official PGA 2K23 1.06 patch notes. In addition, the PGA 2K23 update 1.06 supports winter-themed gear and content. Download free PGA Tour 2K23 version 1.06 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
PGA Tour 2K23 Patch 1.06 Notes
Prior to this release, many stability improvements were made to the course builder, gameplay scenarios, and menus. Unfortunately, there are still a number of problems that gamers are having with the game. A handful of these problems will be resolved in PGA 2K23 version 1.06.
PGA 2K23 Update 1.06 Patch Notes – December 3, 2022
- Added a “Clear Auto Rough Tool” which can be used to remove auto generated rough surfaces to reveal the surfaces underneath. The tool uses all standard brush types and has an opacity toggle which affects the strength of the tools impact on the surface when used.
- Added Winter Theme as well as winter themed Course Designer assets.
- Added support for Winter themed content and gear, coming soon
- Torrey Pines (North & South Courses) / Farmers Insurance Open added to the MyCAREER schedule
- Fixed a bug where the loss of controller functionality when immediately canceling a search in Matchmaking.
- Fixed a possible crash when the system enters rest mode during a search in Matchmaking.
- Fixed a bug where players being unable to utilize Matchmaking to join 2v2 multiplayer matches.
- The latest update made multiple improvements to stability and performance.
- Fixed a bug where Club appearance reverting to default after using the “Apply to Set” function for shafts or grips in the Golf Bag.
- Fixed a bug where the Help panel displaying non-functional button prompts during Swing Calibration.