National Population Census Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 www.ncpd.go.ke, National Population Census recruitment 2023/2024, NPCD application portal www.ncpd.go.ke, job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, closing dates. The National Population Census recruitment 2023/2024 is set to commence soon,
National Population and Housing Census Board has announced that the recruitment process will be carried out through the NPC application portal, www.ncpd.go.ke. The census is an important exercise that helps the government plan and allocate resources for development purposes, and the success of the exercise relies heavily on the recruitment of qualified personnel.
The National Population and Housing Census Board will be recruiting personnel for various job categories. These job categories include:
- ICT Supervisors
- Content Supervisors
- Mapping Supervisors
- Security Officers
To qualify for the National Population Census recruitment, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Kenyan citizen with a valid national identity card
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a minimum of a secondary school education
- Be computer literate for certain positions
- Be physically and mentally fit
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a good understanding of the local language and culture in the area they will be working
- Homa Bay,
- Tana River,
- Taita Mak Taveta,
- West Pokot,
- Uasin Gishu,
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements can apply for the National Population Census recruitment through the NPC application portal, www.ncpd.go.ke. The application process is expected to be open for a limited period, and interested candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible.
To apply for the recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the NPC application portal, www.ncpd.go.ke
- Click on the “Careers” section
- Select the job category you want to apply for
- Fill in the application form with your personal and educational information
- Upload your CV and supporting documents
- Submit your application
The National Population and Housing Census Board will announce the closing dates for the recruitment exercise. Candidates are advised to visit the NPC application portal regularly to stay updated on any new developments.
The National Population Census recruitment is an opportunity for qualified Kenyans to contribute to the development of the country. Interested applicants are advised to check the NPC application portal regularly and apply as soon as the recruitment process begins. The recruitment process is expected to be competitive, and only qualified candidates will be considered for the job vacancies.