Patch notes for the November Lost Ark update have been made available to PC (Steam) gamers. The most recent version, according to the official Lost Ark patch notes, fixes problems with photosensitivity warnings, mount names, and descriptions.
The Eerie Halloween Skeleton Headwear, Eerie Halloween Clown Headwear, and Eerie Halloween Mummy Headwear are also fixed in the Lost Ark update. Download free the latest Lost Ark patch on PC (Steam).
Lost Ark November 30 Update Patch Notes
The Reaper Advanced Class, a lethal new weapon on the battlefield, new advancement events, daily log-in prizes, and a swath of significant quality-of-life changes were previously added in a huge Ark November 16 update.
Unfortunately, there are still problems with the game for players. A couple of these problems will be fixed with the Lost Ark patch released today.
Lost Ark Patch Notes (November Update) – November 30, 2022
- Addressed a bug where some photosensitivity warnings were not showing at appropriate times.
- Addressed a bug where the amount of gold sent in some mail was incorrectly showing as a negative number.
- Addressed a bug where some mount names and descriptions were not properly displaying.
- The Reaper Dawn skin will now show the intended glowing effect.
- The Nia Village Wallpaper will no longer be listed as “Rania Village” in the character selection screen.
- Eerie Halloween Skeleton Headwear, Eerie Halloween Clown Headwear, and Eerie Halloween Mummy Headwear will now show properly when equipped to a Female Gunner or Male Martial Artist.
- The Halloween Stronghold Theme sales expiration date in the Stronghold Theme menu is now accurate.