Job Vacancy at Rotana Hotel – Front Desk Agent 2022;-Front Desk Agent; Rotana Hotel Management Corporation PJSC Dar es Salaam, Full-time.
Job Vacancy at Rotana Hotel
About the job
Johari Rotana is currently looking for young, dynamic, self-motivated Front Office professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Front Desk Agent you are responsible to provide professional and customer-focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Provide prompt, courteous, and efficient service to all guests, so as to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through personalized service from arrival to departure.
- Ensure guests are personally greeted by name, if known, and escorted to their room to make them feel expected and welcomed.
- Conduct in room & hotel familiarization and assist guests in hotel activity inquiries/requestshttp://allglobalupdates.com/job-vacancy-at-rotana-hotel.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of hotel information and local services, including operating hours, promotions, events, attractions, and any allied information to respond to guest queries.
- Maintain an awareness of rate levels to be sold on a daily basis and the occupancy levels.
- Accurately administer Front Desk cashiering standards and comply with all laid down systems, policies and procedures.
- Process accounts from check-in to check-out, ensuring accurate postings of all incidental charges using computerized Front Office systems
- Maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the hotel’s policies, procedures and service standards and have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and happenings