Ghana National Fire Service Recruitment 2023/2024 – GNFS- Recruitment Portal; in This Post, You Will Find ghana fire service recruitment deadline also when will ghana fire service forms be out 2023 ghana fire service forms 2023 as well as Ghana National Fire Service Recruitment for 2023.
Ghana National Fire Service Recruitment;- this is for the applicant A job application is a formal document that sums up your factual education and experience for your potential employer. It contains confidential candidate information for both recruiters and hiring personnel to review.
Ghana National Fire Service Recruitment – GNFS Recruitment Portal
Ghana National Fire Service Recruitment, in order to apply for your job application, is a legally defendable document. It’s important that the information included is thorough and accurate.
Also, You Might Wanna Read;- How to become a MTN MoMo Agent in Ghana
Ghana National Fire Service Recruitment – GNFS Recruitment Portal is now accepting new applications. Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) recruitment 2023/2024 application form, closing date, requirements, and guidelines are all available here for free.
If You are a Ghanaian who has been looking for a way to get recruited in the upcoming Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) Recruitment but is unsure where to begin? This Portal was created primarily for you. We will assist you by directing you to the application process and method. All you need to do is follow the guidelines.
Ghana National Fire Service Recruitment invites all applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Ghana National Fire Service GNFS recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Ghana National Fire Service.
FEW THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE APPLY FOR Ghana National Fire Service Recruitment!
To apply for the Ghana National Fire Service Recruitment Below is what you need to know:-
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana National Fire Service Recruitment Jobs requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
All qualified and interested applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first degree with a minimum of a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field… By the 31st of December 2022, you must be 21 years old and no older than 35 years old.
Ghana National Fire Service, GNFS Overview
The primary aim of the Ghana National Fire Service at its established in 1963 by Act 219 was firefighting and extinguishment, and to render humanitarian services. Subsequently, in 1997 the Ghana National Fire Service Act (Act 537) was enacted to re-establish the Ghana National Fire Service with the objective of prevention and management of undesired fires and other related matters with an expanded mandate. The purpose of Act 537 was to expand the functions of the GNFS taking into cognizance modern trends in Fire Services all over the world; from fire intervention to fire prevention and safety.
Ghana National Fire Service Recruitment Deadline
The Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) Recruitment Form 2021/2022 is not yet out. So also the closing date is undisclosed too. All the guide here is to direct you on what to do when the application form is out.
How to Apply for Ghana National Fire Service Recruitment.
NB: GNFS Recruitment Online Applications Begin on a date that is yet to be announced to the public. However, below are the procedures to follow to apply for GNFS recruitment online.
- Visit the Ghana National Fire Service, GNFS Recruitment Portal via http://apply.joingnfs.com/
- Click on the Apply Now tab and enter the e-voucher serial and pin code details. Select your highest educational level.
- Select the preferred branch and enter your Bio and Educational data and upload a passport-sized picture of dimension (200×180) pixels before submitting.
- Print out a copy of the application summary report, which contains details of your Applicant Identification (ID Number) and other relevant data.
- Once the application is successfully submitted you can come back before the closing date to print your summary report with help of the card purchased.