Elementary Teacher Jobs At Ufalme Schools 2022;-JOB DETAILS: Teachers must place student learning as their highest priority. They are responsible for ensuring effective learning in a context in which students feel understood, safe and confident. Teachers use a constructivist approach and follow the English Medium curriculum programs.
Elementary Teacher Jobs At Ufalme Schools
Teachers support a diverse range of learning needs. In short, teachers are responsible for “challenging, inspiring and supporting all our students to fulfill their potential and improve the world.”
Preferred Qualifications and Experience :
• Experience: 2+ years of teaching experience in English Medium Schools.
• Must have a Diploma in Education with a certificate in Early Child Hood Education or relevant teaching certification.
• Ability to teach mathematics well and motivate students to like mathematics.
• Fluently speaking and writing English
• Excellent communication skills in spoken and written form
• Sound decision making, solutions-focused,
• Knowledge of child protection and health and safety
• Willingness and ability to work collaborate effectively with colleagues
• Highly effective relationship developer with a variety of stakeholders
• Knowledge of English Medium Standards and Practices
• Collaborative team player, empathetic listener
• Integrity and confidentiality
• Strategic thinker, able to convert vision into action
• (d) Internationally minded, emotional intelligence
• Intercultural awareness, creative, persuasive
• Flexible and capable of managing growth and instilling high standards
• Adept in multilingual settings, spirited, pioneering, professional, and nurturing Responsibilities
• The primary responsibilities for Teachers at Ufalme Day Care center will be:
• Planning and Organization: Teachers will display developed planning and organizational skills:
• Construct written units and lesson plans to guide teaching.
• Develop new methods and materials to meet changing curriculum needs
• Plan cooperatively with the instructional team on a regular basis.
• Teachers will demonstrate the use of a variety of teaching methods that support and exemplify the values of Ufalme Day Care Center:
• Utilize effective assessment techniques to facilitate student growth
• Display a thorough understanding of typical developmental characteristics of the taught age group.
• Use a variety of instructional methods, and differentiate effectively to facilitate different learning styles for children and abilities.
• Actively review, reflect and revise subjects for improvement.
• Establish high, but attainable, learning expectations that are clear to all.
Teachers will use effective personal and professional communication skills:
• Set an example and encourage socially acceptable behavior eg: correct usage of language and manner.
• Maintain a professional and positive tone in both oral and written communication with children, colleagues, and parents.
• Use appropriate writing for school communications, editing as necessary.
• Provide free and easy communication between home and school using diaries, phone calls,s, etc.
• Classroom Management and Organisation:
• Teachers will maintain a positive and stimulating classroom environment through effective classroom management skills:
• Actively engage children in learning activities
• Manage classroom routines consistently and effectively.
• Maintain an orderly learning environment.
• Maintain a positive social and emotional tone in the classroom.
• Establish high, but attainable, behavioral expectations that are clear to all.
• Provide an engaging, dynamic, and student-centered classroom environment.
• Assessment and Reporting: Teachers will use a wide variety of appropriate student assessments.
• Assess skills and concept understanding frequently and appropriately for different developmental levels and learning styles.
• Maintain clear assessment records
• Teachers will display a professional attitude and ethic.
• Consistently meet the Ufalme Day Care center Norms of Collaboration, center responsibilities, deadlines, and working hours.
• Seek professional development opportunities and willingly share professional knowledge with colleagues.
• Actively participates in faculty meetings, in-service presentations, assemblies, and school events.
• Communicates and plans in a positive, collaborative manner.
• Dresses in a professional manner.
• Contributions to the Wider Life of the School: Teachers will contribute to the wider life of the school:
• Supervise students outside of the classroom in an active manner.
• Work with the administration to help foster a positive school culture.
• Contribute to school initiatives, such as working committees, extra-curricular activities, assemblies, school events
• Contribute to school growth and inspire parents to enroll their children.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their applications which include a CV, Cover letter, copy of the professional certificate, 1 picture, and a list of 3 referees.
Send to [email protected]