Assistant Surveyor Assistant Surveyor Job at TANROADS Kagera 2022;- Job at TANROADS Kagera 2022. The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) for and on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a Contract for the Upgrading of Bugene – Kasulo (Benaco) – Kumunazi Road (128.5km) to Bitumen Standard, Lot 2: Bugene – Burigi Chato National Park Section (60.0 km)
Assistant Surveyor Assistant Surveyor Job at TANROADS Kagera
Contract No: TRD/HQ/1041/2021/22
The Regional Manager’s office TANROADS – Kagera, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS intends to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts on contracts bases within the Region.
Successful applicants must be ready to work for considerable lengths of time in Kagera Region within the project area if situation warrant.
Position Tittle: Assistant Surveyor (1 Post)
Educational/Professional qualifications: –
- He/she must have a Diploma in Land Surveying or equivalent from any recognized Learning Institution/colleges.
- He/she must have a National Form IV/VI certificate.
- He/She must have at least two (2) years cumulative experience related to road/ Bridge Design and construction.
- He/she must have served in a similar capacity on at least two (2) road projects for Upgrading to bituminous standard of similar magnitude and complexity in the last five (5) years.
- Computer literate
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Applicants must attach an up – to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
- Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificate;
- Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Submission of the following documents is strictly not acceptable; –
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts
- An applicant should indicate three relevant referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary, Advanced level or universities/colleges should be authenticated by the National respective organs (NECTA, NACTE or TCU).
- A signed APPLICATION LETTER should either be in Swahili or English.
- ANY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will render to necessitate legal action;
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTED TO THE ADDRESS BELOW
Tanzania National Roads Agency,
P.O. Box 2,
Deadline for application is 26/05/2022 at 16.30 hrs. local time