NDU Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal www.ndu.ac.ke The National Defence University of Kenya (NDU) has announced job vacancies. Interested and suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the available positions. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information on how to apply, requirements, and other vital information you need to know about the NDU recruitment.
Is NDU Recruitment Ongoing?
Yes, the NDU has released a public notice about the ongoing recruitment exercise. The application portal is www.ndu.ac.ke. It is available to all Kenyan residents who meet the requirements for the available positions.
Available Job Vacancies
There are different job positions available for NDU recruitment 2023, including part-time lecturers and lecturers in various fields. Below are the available positions for application:
- Part Time Lecturers
- Lecturer, Critical Care Nursing
- Lecturer, Disaster Management and Crisis Response
- Lecturer, Peace and Conflicts Studies
- Lecturer, International Relations
- Lecturer, Defence Strategic Studies
- Lecturer, National Security and Strategy
Requirements for National Defence University of Kenya Recruitment
To qualify for any of the available positions, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- Must have acceptable means of identification (National ID or passport)
- Must possess a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- Must have a PhD or equivalent degree qualification from an accredited and recognized university
- Must have a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Must have a minimum of four (4) years of relevant work experience
- Must have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Must be a registered member of a relevant professional body
- Must be proficient in computer skills
- Must demonstrate results in work performance
- Must possess analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Must fulfill Chapter six (6) of the constitution by possessing the following documents:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) Report;
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Must be free of criminal record
How to Apply for NDU Recruitment
Interested applicants can apply online or offline for NDU recruitment. The following are the steps to apply online:
- Go to the career portal www.ndu.ac.ke
- Click on the “Advert” option on the menu bar
- Click on “Careers”
- Select “Open vacancies”
- Choose the position you wish to apply for
- Fill the online application form
- Upload your CV, cover letter, and certificates
- Review your application carefully
- Submit your application if everything is in order
For offline application:
- Send a hard copy of your detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), a copy of ID/Passport, copies of academic certificates, testimonials, and other relevant documents in a sealed envelope to:
The Vice-Chancellor & Secretary, University Council National Defence University,
In conclusion, the National Defence University of Kenya is currently recruiting for various job vacancies. The application process is open to all Kenyan citizens who meet the requirements stated in this article. Interested applicants can visit the application portal www.ndu.ac.ke to explore job vacancies and submit their applications before the stipulated deadline.
It is important to note that only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and invited for the screening exercise. Therefore, applicants are advised to ensure they meet all the requirements before submitting their applications. Also, it is crucial to avoid the success tips mentioned in this article to increase your chances of being shortlisted for the screening exercise.
Finally, we hope this article has provided you with all the information you need on the NDU recruitment 2023/2024. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to drop them in the comment section below, and we will be happy to respond to them as soon as possible.