Spiderman PC Update 1.919 Patch Notes now available to download on PC; The 1.919th patch for Marvel’s Spider-Man on PC is now accessible for download. Autosave backups were included in the most recent version, per the Spiderman patch notes. In addition, the Spiderman PC patch 1.919.0.0 contains stability improvements.
An earlier major update 1 included corrections and changes to the quality of life. A hotfix was been released to address a problem with CPU performance. Sadly, since the game’s release, some gamers have complained about bugs.
All of these problems will be fixed by the Spider-Man patch 1.919 released today. Valorant 5.06 Patch Notes (New Update Today) for PC players.
Spiderman PC Update 1.919 Patch Notes now available
Marvel’s Spider-Man is a 2018 action-adventure game developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. Wikipedia Download free Spiderman Remastered update 1.919.0.0 on PC.
September 20, 2022 Spiderman Remastered Update Patch Notes
- Implemented autosave backups. At key points in the story, the game will create a backup of the autosave slot.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from opening the gadget wheel during the tutorial in the beginning of the game.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in a crash for some players when using a wide field of view.
- Fixed sensitivity issues with analog sticks when inspecting items or solving puzzles in the game at high frame rates.
- Improved visual quality of fabric textures in cut scenes when using resolutions of 1080p or lower.
- Fixed a frame rate related issue in the Streets of Poison mission that could cause players to die instantly.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to spawn out of bounds at the start of the Getting Deep mission in the Silver Lining DLC.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to spawn out of bounds when entering the Hammerhead base in Harlem in the Turf Wars DLC.
- Various minor visual ray-tracing fixes.