Released on PC: SCP Containment Breach Multiplayer Update 220.127.116.11. The most recent version introduced a number of repairs and modifications, according to the official SCP Secret Laboratory 18.104.22.168 patch notes.
Prior to this, a significant update introduced additional adjustments, corrections, and gameplay enhancements. Since the release, players have unfortunately been having a number of problems.
SCP Containment Breach Multiplayer Update 22.214.171.124 Patch Notes
A couple of these problems have been resolved in today’s SCP Containment Breach Multiplayer version 126.96.36.199.
SCP Containment Breach Multiplayer Patch Notes – December 3, 2022
- The pocket dimension is finally fixed.
- Now you can see players gun in spectators with sighting
- Now friends have an icon in TAB menu
- Now you will see people in Steam who played with you on the same server
- The network has been optimized. Now you will have less lags on the network
- Now the player corpses are synced. All players will see correct corpse position.
- The server will connect to central server more easily than later
Fixed bugs and slightly optimized networking and game.