Exim Bank Tanzania Contacts, Address, Phone Number & Email;- Exim Bank is one of the leading financial services providers in 4 countries and Tanzania’s first international bank. Since welcoming our first customers in Samora Branch, Dar es Salaam, in 1997, Exim Bank has continued to expand its national and regional reach.
Exim Bank has over the years leveraged on the underlying resilience to grow our asset base and to successfully expand our reach. The Bank’s operations span Dar es Salaam, Zanzibar, Tanga, Morogoro, Kilimanjaro, Arusha, Manyara, Mwanza, Shinyanga, Kigoma, Iringa, Mbeya and Mtwara regions in Tanzania and overseas subsidiaries in the Anjouan, Moheli and Moroni Islands of the Union of Comoros, in the Republic of Djibouti and Uganda– an international presence unmatched by other Tanzanian banks.
Exim Bank Tanzania Contacts, Address, Phone Number & Email
- 0800 780 111
- [email protected]
core purpose is to be the bank of choice – helping customers become financially better off. Exim Bank’s continued growth and success is founded on several key factors:
- A committed team that lives our shared values and works together to provide customers with the best services
- A straightforward business model anchored in diversification by business, geography, risk, and people, as well as a clear focus on our business strategy
- We embrace the future by establishing ourselves in unbanked markets where we connect our customers to wider opportunities.
- We’re continuing to develop our range of products and services, to meet customer changing needs.
- We embrace new technology to improve the services we offer – our mobile banking service means customers can manage their banking needs anytime, anywhere.