Makerere University Online Applications Portal [How to Apply];- https://www.mak.ac.ug/ Makerere University is one of the oldest and most prestigious Universities in Africa. In January of that year, the school, which was later renamed Uganda Technical College, opened its doors to 14-day students who began studying Carpentry, Building, and Mechanics.
Makerere University Council approved the Strategic Plan (2020-2030) for Makerere University. The Strategic Plan seeks to transform Makerere University into a more research-intensive University and enhance relevance to the community and consolidate Makerere’s position as Uganda’s engine of development.
Makerere University Online Applications Portal [How to Apply]
To get started, make sure you have:
- A valid E-mail address – You MUST have access to this email address
- A valid Phone Number
- A stable Internet connection to complete your application form
Creating Your Account
- To Create your account, click on the REGISTER NOW Button from the Login Page, you will be redirected to a Register Page where you will fill the form with your details as they appear on your Academic Documents.
- During Registration, you will be asked for your First Name, Last Name, Other Names, E-mail address, Telephone Number and Gender.
- The E-mail address and Telephone Number MUST be unique and never be used by any other person for applications before.
- After Successful Registration, you will be redirected back to Login Page and your One Time Password (OTP) wil be sent to both your E-mail address and Phone Number.
- Check your Email and SMS for your login password.
NOTE: YOUR REGISTRATION DETAILS ARE NOT EDITABLE, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE CORRECT DETAILS.
Login to your Account
To login to your account you can either login with your E-mail address or your Telephone number and your Password
Resetting Default Password
Instructions coming soon…