6 WAYS TO INCREASE YOUR WEBSITE TRAFFIC QUICKLY AND FOR FREE
I’ll show you 6 great ways to drive traffic to your website. Here is the summary:
- Use the gold keyword ratio. I didn’t come up with this method, it’s one I learned from NicheSiteProject. It is an excellent way to ensure that the keywords you choose and publish content are successful and will lead you to the top 100 results on Google shortly after publishing.I got really good results this way, and I think you will too – so check it out and have fun!
- Reduce your bounce rate. In this article, I am sharing a recent case study, where I was able to improve my bounce rate by 10%, which in turn gave me a 10% increase in traffic and 10% increase in advertising revenue on my website.
- Is one of my favorite free tools to increase website traffic, and how exactly it manages my content to overtake Wikipedia over and over again. This little “gadget” … content length! I always try to post the longest and deepest content that I can use. Content length is one of the best marketing strategies, and if you publish content that is longer than all of your competitors, you have ample opportunity to outperform
- Is to use LSI words. LSI keywords are keywords associated with the primary target search term. In this video, I show how you can find these LSI passwords, and how they can help you get more traffic.
- Is simple but powerful advice – update your content regularly. Personally, when I update old content with some new information, it appears in Google rankings, because Google likes to showcase the most recent content.
- Is to post content rich in streams and structured data. I show some examples of snippets that Google takes from websites that publish content presented in an organized format. It helped me get many distinctive snippets, simply by organizing my content in a suitable format.
Hope you find these tips helpful!