WordPress VIP reviews Price, Features & Everything To Know;- WordPress VIP is a content platform for the enterprise.
Built on WordPress, which powers over 40% of the web, WordPress VIP aims to give content marketers the ability to create more content, faster while ensuring the security and reliability they need to operate at an enterprise scale.
WordPress VIP reviews Price, Features
WordPress VIP Features
Web Content Creation Features
- WYSIWYG editor
- Code quality/ cleanliness
- Content versioning
- Admin section
- Page templates
- Library of website themes
- Mobile optimization / responsive design
- Publishing workflow
- Form generator
- Content scheduling
Some key capabilities of WordPress VIP include:
- Content creation: Customize pages in using modular product blocks with Gutenberg, a drag-and-drop editor.
- Presentation: Thousands of pre-built themes to build any site. Developers can customize their own to meet any special requirement.
- Open ecosystem: Plugins add capabilities and integrate with other pieces of the marketing technology stack, to work without vendor lock-in.
- Headless CMS: Decoupled architecture delivers the flexibility to build a front-end and power experiences using REST and GraphQL APIs.
- Integrated Commerce: Out-of-the-box commerce capabilities enable content to drive purchase through one unified solution.
- Integrated Content Analytics: Real-time measurement on content performance across channels enables rapid optimization.
- Security: Multi-faceted protection including code scans, granular permissions, private networking, DDoS mitigation, penetration testing, rapid issue patching and audit logs provide protection for even the most sensitive digital properties. That’s why the vendor states WordPress VIP is the only WordPress platform to earn FedRAMP “authorized” status.
- Performance: Integrated containerization, content delivery networks (CDN), asset optimization, enterprise search and application performance monitoring (APM) combine to drive optimal performance at scale. Boasts many of the world’s biggest digital brands as users of WordPress VIP.
- Support: An expert team, including many of the people behind the core WodPress project. WordPress VIP goes beyond just supporting the core CMS to offer support for customers’ developers, resolving issues related to themes, plugins, and custom code.
WordPress VIP supports customers like Salesforce, Merck, Spotify, CNN and Capgemini.
WordPress VIP Pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visit https://wpvip.com/pricing