WITS Student Portal – Self Service Portal | Wits University Student Portal, in This Article You Will Find WITS Student Portal and Student Management System – Self Service Portal. The Student Self Service portal works best with the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
WITS Student Portal – Self Service Portal
Currently Enrolled Wits Students – Please apply online via the Student Self Service Portal self-service.wits.ac.za New Applicants – Don’t have an account yet? Please select Step 1 below to start the online application (Create Temporary ID)
Also, You Might Wanna Read;- MyWits student portal
- Upload your supporting documents
- View your Academic Application and its Status. (This will inform you of the most recent decision made and will also let you know if we require further documentation from you)
- View your Financial Aid Application (NSFAS) status or your Scholarship and Bursary application status (if applicable)
- View your Residence Status (if applicable)
- View your Personal Information (eg: addresses and phone numbers)
- Access and print your Fees statement
- Check your timetable and venues
- View and amend Personal information
- Check your application status
- Pay your fees online
- View final examination results
- View examination timetable
- View graduation dates
Applicants – Your Password is your date of birth in (YYMMDD) format eg. 861224 . Current Students – Your Password is your current Student password. If you have forgotten your password click here.
If any of the information is incorrect or if you have any queries, please consult your faculty office.
If you have any queries please contact the Student Call Centre on 0117171888
Wits ICT Service Desk
Tel: 011 717 1717
- Log your own call on our portal: https://witshelp-ism.saasiteu.com/Default.aspx
- Reset your password at anytime: https://passwordreset.wits.ac.za/default.aspx
- Register your new or existing mobile device at: https://mydevice.wits.ac.za
- Alternatively download the mobile application to log tickets.