UL Online Application 2022 – University of Limpopo, in This Post You Will Find, UL online application 2022 undergraduate and UL online application fees 2022 opening date also UL login as well as UL online application closing date and includes www.ul.ac.za online application 2022 login.
The University of Limpopo, UL online applications 2022 has been open for admissions into various programmes in the institution also in this article You will Find (Online & Application Forms)
UL Online Application – University of Limpopo
Every student who wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at University of Limpopo Via UL online application tool. This UL online application window is open.
Also, You Might Wanna read;- University Of Limpopo Admission Requirements
Faculties to apply at University of Limpopo
- Health Sciences
- Science & Agriculture
- Management & Law
How to Apply UL Online Application
In order to apply UL Online Application, you will need the following:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
Step 2: Your academic application form must be accompanied by an application fee which is R250 for South African students and R370 for international students.
Step 3: Once you have submitted your application form, please wait for 4 weeks before checking on your application status.
Online application is free and you will need a valid email address and an internet connection
How To Complete Application Form UL
Upload certified copies of the following in PDF format when you apply for undergraduate studies:
- Your ID if you are a South African citizen
- Your passport if you are an international student
- Your guardian/parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18 years
- National Senior Certificate if you have already matriculated
- Your final Grade 11 results with the school’s stamp if you are still in Grade 12
- Your academic record, only if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning
- USAf accreditation from the examination board for South African universities, only if you are an international student. Apply to mb.usaf.ac.za for conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption, or mature age conditional exemption.
- Click here application form
UL Online Application fee
After payment into the following account details, please attach proof of payment to the application form:-
Bank: Standard Bank
Account No.: 330040006
Branch No.: 052548
Account Holder: University of Limpopo
Reference: ID/Passport/student number
Once you’ve completed your paper-based application, mail to the following:
University of Limpopo
Private Bag X 1106
Faxed or emailed applications will not be considered
To apply UL Online Application
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.