UDOM Online Application System 2022/2023 – University of Dodoma, Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for admission into Postgraduate, undergraduate, diploma and certificate programs of the University of Dodoma. in This Post You Will Find UDOM Online Application Deadline and Application fee Maombi ya Chuo UDOM in this article You Will Find Detailed information About Maombi Ya Kujiunga UDOM Mwaka Wa Masomo.
UDOM Online Application; The eagerly awaited moment, the UDOM admission 2022/2023 season has come, this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the University of Dodoma (UDOM).
UDOM Online Application System 2022/2023 – University of Dodoma
UDOM Online Application System – University of Dodoma; The University is located about 8 km east of the city center and is accessible by public transport, which is easily available from the city center. Given the central location of Dodoma, UDOM is strategically positioned to serve applicants around the country and specifically Government and private sector employees living in Dodoma, who hitherto could not find training opportunities in the area.
Also, You Might Wanna Read;- UDOM Admission Application
UDOM Online Application; the University of Dodoma (UDOM) is among the educational institution in Tanzania that have been adopting the use of an Online admission system to process students’ applications. The University of Dodoma UDOM Online Admission System; a web-enabled software designed to manage UDOM admission-related operations (UDOM Online applications). Using this system; Students can simply apply for the courses they are interested in online.
Various level to apply UDOM Online Application system;-
- Postgraduate Degree Programmes,
- Undergraduate Courses,
- Certificate and Diploma Courses
Such employees can comfortably utilize UDOM to combine work and study for their career advancement. Additionally, the geographical location and Dodoma weather render UDOM a convenient place for international students.
Also, You Might Wanna Read;- Sifa za kujiunga na Chuo cha UDOM
Important things to consider before accessing UDOM Online Application System
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free UDOM Online application 2021/2022:
- Make sure you have read the TCU Guidebook carefully: you can check this link for more details about the TCU admission guidebook 2022/2023
- Familiarize yourself with the UDOM admission requirements: Before making an application, make sure you have read and understood the UDOM admission requirements, follow this link to find out more details about UDOM admission requirements.
- Make a full list programs/courses you are going to apply for at the University of Dodoma (UDOM).
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later while registering your UDOM online application account through the UDOM Online Application system.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notifications in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your UDOM online application fee: Before starting the application, process makes sure you have a 10000 TZS Application fee on your mobile money.
– Application Deadline –
Undergraduate Applicants:- Date Friday, August 5, 2022 Application Fee:- 10000/= | Graduate Applicants:- Date Saturday, October 15, 2022 Application Fee:- 50000/=
The goal is “To increase the contribution of higher education in Tanzania’s attainment of economic growth, reduction of poverty, and improved social wellbeing of Tanzanians through increased access to higher education, technological innovation, and generation and application of knowledge.”
The vision of the UDOM is “To become a center of excellence that offers value-added training, research, and public services”.
The mission of the UDOM is “To provide comprehensive, gender-sensitive and quality education to a broad segment of the population through teaching, research, and public services in the fields of education, health and allied sciences, natural sciences, earth sciences, information and communication technologies, business, humanities, and social sciences”. UDOM Online Application System 2020/2021
UDOM Online Application Deadline and Application fee
- Date: The mini-application window shall be open from 15th June 2022 up to 5th August 2022
- Application Fee: 10000/=
- Successful applicants will be notified by the end of September 2022
Application fee should be paid via TIGO PESA, AIRTEL MONEY, M PESA, NMB, EXIM BANK or CRDB. Mode of payment will be specified after successful registration into the Online application system.
Instructions on how to apply for various programmes at UDOM Online Application System through UDOM OAS (https://application.udom.ac.tz)
- Step #1: Visit the UDOM website and click on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants,
- Step #2: Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to UDOM online application system, form where you should fill in all the required information, If you are First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the UDOM online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during registration stage includes your name, O-Level number, email, password, type of programme you are applying, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Login to UDOM online application and provide your basic information. It includes things like your sex, marital status, date of birth, among others. Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and password. These applicants can log in to the system anytime
- Step #4: Application fee payments: When logged in applicant will be able to make application fee payment and complete the application.
- Step #5: The Online application, online application and course selection feature will only be visible for filling once application fee is paid.
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: In order to successfully complete the application; applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
UDO Online Application System Final Thoughts
As a result of an increased number of students applying to the University of Dodoma, the student’s admission process has become more complex with interested learners applying from different geographical locations, applying for a myriad combination of subjects.
In this situation is fast becoming increasingly difficult to handle such a large volume of student’s admission in the traditional methods. This has resulted in an increasing need for using technology and adapting to an online admission management system.