UCT online application for 2023 | Apply at UCT for 2023;- read about uct online application 2023 undergraduate www.uct.ac.za online application 2023 and uct online application 2023 opening date. www.uct.ac.za online application 2023 uct online application 2024 undergraduate uct online application login uct online application closing date online application fee uct online application 2024 uct application 2024 uct online application 2024 closing date
In this page you will find valuable information about the Application for admission at the University of Cape Town Online application UCT – Admission application for the academic year. Please read attentively everything we have written here on how to apply for admission at UCT step by step.
UCT online application 2023-2024
The University of Cape Town (UCT) Online Application window for admission to undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Honors degrees & postgraduate diplomas, and Master’s & doctoral qualifications for the 2024 academic year is now open from 1 April to 30 November 2023.
Also, You Might Wanna Read;- Check UCT Application Status
Every student who wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at University of Cape Town Via UCT online application tool. This application window is open for;
- First-time UCT applicants
- UCT students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space, accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
Applications for admission at UCT are done online (Via UCT Online application tool) where all qualified students in the country and abroad are invited to submit their admission applications. The University of Cape Town UCT Online Application tool, this is a web-enabled application designed to manage UCT Online admission related processes (UCT Applications). Via this system; Students can apply for the programmes they are interested online.
It is well known that, UCT Application for admission for 2023/2024 is a crucial moment anticipated by many students who wish to study at The University of Cape Town (UCT) for undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas and Master’s & doctoral qualifications for 2023/2024 academic year.
This is the most challenging moment for students who want to apply for admission at the University of Cape Town – UCT, as it is well acknowledged that UCT is largest university system in South Africa by enrollment and most reputable in South Africa as it attracts large number of students which results to more completion during the 2024 UCT admission Applications.
To make sure that your application is successfully submitted to UCT, all applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period. You are also advised to submit your application before the deadline and consider to attach all the required Application Document.
In this post you will learn in details about: how to Apply at UCT for 2023, how to create your UCT online admission account, how to pay UCT application fees, you will get full details on UCT application dates for 2022
UCT application dates for 2023/2024 – 2025
The University of Cape Town (UCT) Application window for admission to undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Honors degrees & postgraduate diplomas and Master’s & doctoral qualifications for the 2024 academic year is now open:
- Applications for admission in 2023 will open. Applications will close on 31 July 2023 for all undergraduate programmes. Please remember to apply online.
- The National Benchmark Tests (NBTs) will open for registrations for the 2024 intake. You must apply online.
- Open Day is a good opportunity to access important information about the application process. (It’s also a good time for younger siblings to start thinking about UCT opportunities!)
Please note: Following international advice on the hosting of large gatherings, we have taken the precautionary measure to cancel the 2023 Open Day, which was due to be held on Saturday, 4 April 2023. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Read the VC Desk: COVID-19: Update on mass gatherings, graduation and travel.
- National Student Funding Assistance Scheme (NSFAS) funding applications open. You must apply online.
- All undergraduate applications close. We do not accept late applications.
- Applications for student housing close.
- Closing date for undergraduate programme changes: 30 September 2023.
You do so by sending a request to email@example.com or submitting a written request to the Admissions Office.
- Final date to submit the Bachelor of Architectural Studies (BAS) portfolio.
- For applicants finishing secondary school in 2023, all grade 12 interim results, or predicted scores in the case of non-NSC candidates, are due.
- Interim and past transcripts for transferring applicants are due.
- Last date to apply for National Student Funding Assistance Scheme (NSFAS) funding. You must apply online.
- All final transcripts and non-NSC school-leaving results (except CIE, ZIMSEC and NSSC) must be submitted as certified paper documents.
- Final tertiary transcripts are due for students registered for tertiary studies in 2023.
- Final CAIE, ZIMSEC and NSSC results from the November 2023 session are due.
UCT Application requirements
Before applying for admission at UCT – The University of Cape Town (UCT)
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements, and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification as every qualification is unique and may require a specific set of subjects and points in order to enter. To familiarize yourself with UCT admission requirements follow this link
- Make sure you have Done your research to find out what you need to apply. For more details about UCT offered courses and programs, Check UCT prospectus here
- Have a Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address. UCT corresponds with applicants during and after the application process. Only provide one email address and cellphone number to receive your messages on time.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at UCT for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process.
For all students who wish to apply for admission at UCT are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
How to Apply for admission at UCT – Apply at UCT for 2023/2024-2025
UCT online application process can be a little bit challenging especially If you are a new applicant, below you will find full guide about how to apply for 2024 academic year admission at UCT;
- Step #1: Visit the UCT website and click on the Admission > Apply for Admission link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants (Undergraduate, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral), From there you will be able to make your selection and proceed to Registration, Application and document uploading stage. Here is the link to UCT Online application tool >> https://publicaccess.uct.ac.za/psp/public/EMPLOYEE/SA/c/UCT_PUBLIC_MENU.UCT_SS_APPL.GBL?
- Step #2: Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to UCT Online application tool, form where you should fill in all the required information, If you are First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the UCT online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during registration stage includes your name, email, password, type of programme you are applying, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Upload supporting documents; Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and UCT students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted. UCT does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
- Step #4: Application fee payments: Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from UCT, The university charges an application fee of R100 for prospectus students within South Africa and the SADC region. International students are required to pay an application fee of R300. South Africans and other Africans who wish to join the Graduate School of Business are charged an application fee of R1,750. Applicants from outside Africa who wish to join the Graduate School of Business are required to pay an application fee of USD 300.
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: In order to successfully complete the application; applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
You can Visit the University of Cape Town UCT Online application tool for full guide on how to apply >> https://publicaccess.uct.ac.za/psp/public/EMPLOYEE/SA/c/UCT_PUBLIC_MENU.UCT_SS_APPL.GBL?
Make sure that your application is complete to ensure successful application and your chance of being accepted with The University of Cape Town (UCT), In case your application for admission to study through UCT is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
UCT Application status
Once your application has been successfully submitted, it is recommended to track your application status at UCT online application tool so that you can check if your application have been accepted or rejected for more details about How to track UCT application status Check this link >> UCT status application – UCT tracking status