TTU Raiderlink Login & Register- Texas Tech Guide, Texas Tech University is a big school with more than 40,000 students. To help our students navigate their way around campus, Texas Tech has created a new way to access information called Raiderlink. It’s a web-based system that allows you to register for classes, pay tuition and fees online and access the tools you need for success at Texas Tech University.
When students are accepted to Texas Tech University, they will receive their Raiderlink login and be able to access their student portal. The student portal is where students can pay for classes, register for classes, check their grades, and more.
To get started on the Texas Tech campus:
- Get your Raiderlink Login. When you’re ready to start taking classes at TTU, use myTTU (my.ttu.edu) or Raiderlink (www2.ttu.edu/login/) as your gateway into all things Texas Tech!
- To register a new Raiderlink account, you must be a Texas Tech student and be able to provide your student ID number.
- You can find this ID in the top right corner of your Texas Tech ID card or print it out from MyTech by going to mytech.ttu.edu/enroll/student_id/. Your account will automatically be activated once you enter your student information into the system and confirm that it is accurate (or make corrections as needed). You will receive an email notification when this happens!
- If you forget your password, click on Forgot Password? at the bottom of any page; enter your username and select Forgot Password? Click Submit Request to reset it.). Notifications about pending actions will appear in this area until dismissed using Clear All Notifications button at upper left-hand side of screen.
How to Retrieve a Lost or Forgotten Password
If you have forgotten or lost your TTU RaiderLink password, use the following steps to reset it:
- Go to the TTU RaiderLink website.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link at the bottom of the login screen.
- Enter your TTU email address in the form provided and click on “Reset Password.” You will receive an email with a link for you to click in order to reset your password.
- Click on this link and enter a new password for access into TTU RaiderLink website.
Your Raiderlink account can be used for a lot of things on campus. You can use it to check your grades, get into your classes and pay bills. It’s even a way to pay for parking!
Your Raiderlink account is linked directly to the Texas Tech University website, so you will be able to log in using the same information that you use when logging into the Texas Tech website.
We welcome you to Raiderlink, Texas Tech’s new student information system (SIS). This website is designed to streamline your academic experience by providing you with a secure, easy-to-use place for managing your courses and registration.