Top 10 Richest Musicians in Nigeria 2021/2022;- This article will give you the breakdown of the Top 10 Richest Musicians in Nigeria & Their Net Worth.
If you Google the current top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria and their net worth according to Forbes, you would be presented with a host of results that might confuse you. But within those results, there are some recurring names you would find in the list.
Top 10 Richest Musicians in Nigeria
- DAVIDO NET WORTH $40 MILLION
- WIZKID NET WORTH $30 MILLION
- BURNA BOY NET WORTH $18 MILLION
- DON JAZZY NET WORTH $17.5 MILLION
- OLAMIDE NET WORTH $14 MILLION
- PHYNO NET WORTH $11 MILLION
- MR FLAVOUR NET WORTH $9.5 MILLION
- TIWA SAVAGE NET WORTH $9 MILLION
- TEKNO NET WORTH $8 MILLION
- NAIRA MARLEY NET WORTH $2 MILLION
These richest Nigerian musicians according to Forbes have overtime built a strong fan base which has given them that much needed publicity not just in the country but globally and they are highly respected in the Nigerian music industry. Their popularity has seen them win series of awards and sign endorsement deals on daily basis.
Although, these wealthy singers currently have other investments apart from their musical career, the fact still remains that these top rich artistes in Nigeria are veterans in the entertainment industry. So, if you are looking for Nigeria’s top richest/wealthiest artistes, below are their names and net worth.