For PS5 and Xbox Series X/S users, The Witcher 3 update 4.010 (version 4.010.000) is currently rolling out. The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Game of the Year Edition update 4.010 patch notes state that among other things, the most recent update adds a new performance setting and enhances the quality of Screen Space Reflections on next-generation consoles.
The size of the Witcher 3 PS5 version 4.010 download is around 2.741GB. Download the Witcher 3 version 4.010 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S.
The Witcher 3 Update 4.010 Patch Notes for PS5
On PC and next-generation consoles, the significant Witcher 3 update 4.0 recently introduced 4K, 60FPS, cross-play, and other new features. Sadly, since the most recent patch, ray tracing and other glitches have become a problem for gamers. Several of these problems will be addressed in The Witcher 3 patch 4.010.
Also Check Out; No Mans Sky (NMS) Update Version 2.15 Patch Notes
February 2, 2023 The Witcher 3 PS5 Version 4.010.000 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where consoles could create a higher amount of saves than their set limit, resulting in various issues with saving the game or user settings being reset.
- Improved Screen Space Reflections quality on next-gen consoles.
- Optimized ray-traced global illumination on next-gen consoles to improve the performance of Ray Tracing Mode.
QUESTS & GAMEPLAY – Available on all platforms
- Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to interact with Avallac’h during the objective “Let Avallac’h know everything’s ready.”
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash during the transition to Ciri’s Story: Out of the Shadows when speaking to the Bloody Baron.
- Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to participate in the fistfight with the second Vildkaarl due to an invisible obstacle.
- Added a retrofix for the issue we fixed in 4.00, where the quest couldn’t be completed if the player destroyed one of the required monster nests during exploration.
- The armor in Caesar’s room should now change its appearance when the Alternate Nilfgaardian Armor is turned on.
- Increased the health and damage dealt by the puppet.
- Adrenaline Rush mutation should now work according to its description.
- Various small fixes to quests and cutscenes.
LOCALIZATION – Available on all platforms
- Fixed various issues with Arabic localization.
- Added the localized versions of Orianna’s song “Lullaby of Woe” in Korean and Simplified Chinese.
- Adjusted Priscilla’s lip-sync animation to match her voice-over in Simplified Chinese during the song “The Wolven Storm”.