The Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) has released the list of shortlisted candidates for the 2023/2024 recruitment exercise. Tertiary Education Trust Fund Candidates who applied for various positions in TETFUND can now check their names on the list of successful applicants. In this article, we will guide you on how to check and download the TETFUND shortlisted candidates’ list.
The Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) has recently released the much-awaited list of shortlisted candidates for its 2023/2024 recruitment exercise. This news has brought a lot of excitement and anticipation to candidates who had applied for various positions in TETFUND. The list is available in PDF format and can be accessed through the official website of TETFUND.
Tertiary Education Trust Fund
For many candidates who have been eagerly waiting for this list, it is a huge relief to finally see their names among the shortlisted candidates. This is the first step towards fulfilling their dream of working with TETFUND and making a positive impact in the education sector.
The release of the TETFUND shortlisted candidates’ list has also sparked conversations among candidates who are sharing their experiences and expectations for the next phase of the recruitment process.
Steps to Check TETFUND Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
- Visit the TETFUND official website at https://tetfund.gov.ng/
- Click on the “News and Events” tab on the homepage.
- Select “TETFUND Recruitment 2023/2024 Shortlisted Candidates” from the drop-down menu.
- The list of successful candidates will be displayed in PDF format.
- Use the search function (Ctrl + F) to check for your name on the list.
Alternatively, candidates can download the TETFUND shortlisted candidates’ list from the download link provided on the website. The list is in PDF format and can be accessed on any device with a PDF reader.
TETFUND Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024: Important Information
- Candidates whose names are on the shortlisted candidates’ list will be invited for further screening and interview.
- Candidates are advised to check their email regularly for information on the next phase of the recruitment process.
- Candidates are required to come along with their original credentials for the screening and interview.
- The screening and interview dates will be communicated to candidates via email and SMS.
The TETFUND shortlisted candidates’ list for the 2023/2024 recruitment exercise has been released. Candidates who applied for the recruitment exercise can check their names on the list via the TETFUND official website. Candidates are advised to check their email regularly for further information on the screening and interview dates. We wish all the shortlisted candidates the best of luck in the upcoming recruitment process.