TEE College Application Forms and Registration Process- Theological Education by Extension College Application Forms
TEE College is a distance-learning institution with students spread across 5 Southern African countries.
Started in 1976 and based in Johannesburg, it provides theological training for students preparing for ordination and ministry.
TEE College Application Forms and Registration Process
Current students:- Please use your online login to start your application. If you have difficulty with that then use the electronic Registration Form for your programme and submit that by email.
If your studies are part of formal preparation for ministry in your church then it is important that you discuss your study path with your churches training authorities.
- Registration ProcessThis document describes the process of registering with the College and receiving your study materials.
- The 2021 academic yearDates and information for 2021.
- General College InformationThis document provides general information about the College.
- Rules and RegulationsDo familiarise yourself with the Rules, Regulations & Policies of the College. These help in resolving issues or difficulties quickly.
- RPL / Entrance requirementsThis document describes and includes an application form for the Recognition of Prior Learning or the Transfer of Credits, including the Access Assessment.
Students who have the necessary secondary schooling certification but but have not been involved in higher education can either use the Access Assessment as an evaluation tool to test appropriateness of intended study paths or alternatively can register for the Higher Certificate in Theology – which is a shorter, attainable qualification which has clear progression paths to other programmes.