TCZ Registration Form PDF Teaching Council of Zambia (TCZ);- Application forms for Teacher registration and Practicing Licence can be obtained from Focal Point persons at Deb’s offices Countrywide.
For Lusaka from TCZ Accreditation & Registration Centre (Jesmodine offices) or Downloaded from www.tcz.ac.zm
Processing of Teacher registration can also be done in Kitwe, (Hellen Kaunda Secondary school), Livingstone (Deb’s building), Kasama(Kasama Girls), and Lusaka (Jesmondine office) respectively.
TCZ Registration Form PDF Teaching Council of Zambia (TCZ)
1. A Case of Verification
Deforested submission, please make sure your papers are verified. Academic qualification or Grade 12 (ECZ), Professional ( University that awarded it).
A TCZ number should be ready within 30 days ideally. ,can be checked on www.tcz.ac.zm/certificate..verify button
2. A Case of change of Registration status after 1st Registration
If for example, you registered as a primary school teacher and want to change to a secondary school teacher. pay for the new status, fill the form, attach
- a new verified qualification
- Bank deposits slip
- submit the form to the council
3. A Case of Typos on your Certificate.
Make photo & give us back the original. We shall surely make the corrections.
4. A Case of Stolen/Burnt/Misplaced/Damaged certificate
5. A Case of the TCZ deducts not appearing on the payslip even after applying.
In October and November, you should be able to see the deduct. If you don’t see anything, it’s highly likely that you have reached your 40% threshold and we can not go beyond. Until then.
6. A Case of having paid cash and being deducted.