Subnautica Below Zero Update 1.20 Patch Notes on PS4;- The PS4 version 1.20 update for Subnautica Below Zero is now downloadable. The most recent update to Subnautica Below Zero, version 1.20, includes a new Custom Game Mode, a new Seatruck Dock base piece, among other things, according to the patch notes.
Stability fixes are also included in Subnautica Below Zero version 1.20 in addition to these.
Players are having problems with the game since the most recent patch, sadly. The 1.20 update to Subnautica Below Zero today will address some of these problems.
Subnautica Below Zero Update 1.20 Patch Notes
Subnautica: Below Zero is an open-world survival action-adventure video game developed and published by Unknown Worlds Entertainment. It is the sequel to the 2018 game Subnautica. Download free Subnautica patch 1.20 for PlayStation 4.
September 14, Subnautica Below Zero Version 1.20 Patch Notes
- Tailor your Below Zero experience with Custom Game Mode
Tailor your Below Zero experience to the finest of details with a new Custom Game Mode option. Toggle everything from Player Damage, to Day and Night Length, to Creature Hostility, to implementing a Vegetarian Diet, and much, much more.
- Dauntless Update 1.91 Patch Notes (v1.11.4) Download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC players
- MultiVersus Update 1.02 Patch Notes Available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox One
- Gunfire Reborn Update Patch Notes Available to download on PC (Steam)
- Battlefield 2042 Update 1.18 Patch Notes BF2042 1.18 on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One.
- Weird West Version 1.12 Patch Notes (Update 1.04) PC, PS4 and Xbox players
- F1 22 1.10 Patch Notes (1.010) Ferrari Giallo Modena livery PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox
- The Long Dark Quality Of Life Update v2.02 (99904) 2022
- FFXIV Patch 6.11a Patch Notes FF14 6.11a PS4 Ver 9.51 ffxiv patch 6.11 patch notes
- Check The Long Dark Update 2.02 Patch Notes 2022 The Long Dark patch notes
- Utilize an all-new Seatruck Dock base piece
This brand new base piece will accommodate the Seatruck and up to five modules comfortably. You can just easily get back to your adventures right from your base.
- Enjoy the most stable version of the game with tons of bugs squashed
- Get yourself out of some sticky out-of-bounds situations with an Unstuck Button
- Steam Cloud saves are back (yes, for real this time!)