SUA admission 2021/2022 – Sokoine University of Agriculture; The much-awaited time, 2021/2022 Get Sokoine University of Agriculture, SUA admission. SUA admission fee SUA is hereby inviting applications for various Postgraduate Degree Programmes, Undergraduate Courses, and (SUA admission Deadline) Certificate and Diploma Courses for the academic year 2021/2022. All applications are processed online through SUA Website.
SUA admission 2021/2022 – Sokoine University of Agriculture
SUA admission 2021/2022 – Sokoine University of Agriculture, This is the time of the year that determines the student’s future, thus students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make things clear, TCU University has prepared the 2021/2022 Admissions Guide as a tool to guide students in the admission process, if you haven’t read the TCU Admissions Guide yet, check this link here for 2021/2022 Undergraduate Admissions Guide.
SUA admission Form 2021/2022 – Sokoine University of Agriculture Admission
Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) releases the Sokoine University of Agriculture SUA admission 2021/2022 for all programmes on its official website. Candidates are advised to read carefully all the eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form. Sokoine University of Agriculture offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. The Sokoine University of Agriculture also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, housing, sports facilities, financial aids and/or scholarships, study abroad and exchange programs, as well as administrative services
SUA admission 2021/202 – SUA Apply For Admission
SUA admission, the student admission process has become more complex with interested learners applying from different geographic locations, applying for a myriad of subjects. In this case, it becomes increasingly difficult to deal with such a large volume of student admission with traditional methods. This has increased the need to use technology and adapt the online admission management system.
Therefore, Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) is among the educational institutions in Tanzania that have adopted the use of the online admission system to process student applications. Sokoine University of Agriculture SUA Online Admission System; Web-enabled software designed to manage processes related to SUA admissions (SUA Online Applications). using this system; Students can simply apply for the courses they are interested in online.
Also, Read About Suasis Uqf.sua.ac.tz Login SUASIS Login
In this post, you will learn in detail: how to create an SUA admission account online, how to log into your SUA login account and apply online at the Sokoine University of Agriculture, how to pay the SUA application fee online, also be able to understand all Important requirements for successful admission to SUA.
How Do I Apply for SUA admission?
SUA admission,As a new student, you must first meet the above minimum qualification requirements to start your application. You can apply directly to SUA using the advanced online admission system. Also, you need to read and understand the provided Instructions on the same admission system on how to use the online application portal.
The following is a procedure for applying for admission into an undergraduate programme at the university.
- Visit the SUA website and click on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants
- The link will take you to an online application form where you should fill in all the required information
- The information needed includes your name, 0-Level number, email, password, type of programme you are applying to, and your qualification mode
- Once done, click on Register
- The system will output your login information. It includes your username and a password. You can use these details in subsequent applications, including accessing SUASIS (SUA Student Information System)
- To proceed with the application, click on the link labeled “Click Here“
- The link will take you to the SUASIS webpage
- On this page, enter your username and password as provided above
General Admission Requirements For Undergraduate Degree Program (Applicant Category & Minimum Entry Qualifications).
- Completed A-Level before 2014
Two principal passes with a total of 4.0 points from Two Subjects defining the admission into the respective program (where A = 5; B = 4; C = 3; D = 2; E =1)
- Completed A- Level in 2014 and 2015
Two principal passes (Two Cs) with a total of 4.0 points from Two Subjects defining the admission into the respective program (where A = 5; B+ =4; B = 3; C = 2; D =1)
- Completed A-Level from 2016
Two principal passes with a total of 4.0 points from Two Subjects defining the admission into the respective program (where A = 5; B = 4; C = 3; D = 2; E = 1)
- Equivalent applicants
At least four O’ – Level passes (Ds and above) or NTA Level III with four O’ – Level passes or equivalent foreign qualifications as established by either NECTA or VETA; AND At least a GPA of 3.0 for Ordinary Diploma (NTA Level 6); OR Average of B for Full Technician Certificate (FTC) (where A = 5; B = 4; C = 3 and D = 2 points); OR Average of ‘B+’ Grade for Diploma in Teacher Education; OR Average of ‘B+’ Grade for Health-related awards such as Clinical Medicine and others; OR A Distinction for unclassified diplomas and certificates Upper Second Class for classified non – NTA diploma.
How to complete the SUA admission & registration process?
SUA admission and registration process;- After logging in using the email and password provided by the SUASIS system, you will enter the second phase of your online application.
The following is what you should do;-
- Once you log in, provide your basic information. It includes things like your sex, marital status, date of birth, among others
- You must also upload your photo, academic transcripts, and educational certificates when you continue to register
- Once done, click on Update
- Next, fill in your details, including address, employers, and next of kin
- Click on Save
- On the next page, select the programme of your choice from the dropdown list of SUA University courses. Select them in the order of preferences then click on Save
- Your next step is to enter the school or college you have attended before
- When done, click on Save
- Enter the grades you achieved in school in A-Level or 0-Level then save the form
These are important things to consider before applying for SUA admission at Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA).
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free SUA admission application 2020/2021:
- Make sure you have read the TCU Guidebook 2020/2021 carefully: you can check this link for more details about the TCU admission guidebook 2020/2021.
- Familiarize yourself with the SUA admission requirements: Before making an application, make sure you have read and understood the SUA admission requirements, follow this link to find out more details about SUA admission requirements.
- Make a full list of programs/courses you are going to apply for at the Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA).
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later while registering your SUA online application account through the SUA Online Application system.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notification in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your SUA online application fee: Before starting the application, the process makes sure you have a 20000 TZS Application fee on your mobile money.
SUA admission Application fee
SUA Online Application Application fee, During your application to any programme at SUA, you must pay a non-refundable application fee of TZS. 10,000. Ensure to use the Control Number to make your payments. You will generate the number at the early application stages on the admission portal.
How to apply for various Undergraduate programs via SUA admission Application – Student Information System (SUASIS)
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for bachelor’s degree programs at the Sokoine University of Agriculture via the SUA online application system.
For first time applicants:
Fill the application form. On Entry category field:-
- Select Direct Applicant for form six (06) leavers regardless of the year of completion.
- Select Equivalent Applicant for diploma (for degree applicant) or certificate (for Diploma applicants)
- Select Applicants with FTC for applicants with FTC Certificates
- Select Equivalent
You can log out at any stage after registration and log in later to complete the application.
- Fields with (*) are
- Mobile numbers should be written in this format 0XXXXXXXXX example 0788347788 or 0657556678.
- These are applicants who have already registered to a
- Use username and password obtained from previous registration to login to the system at any
- NECTA FORM Four and FORM Six Index Numbers should be written in the following format: S0XXX/XXXX/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/YYYY.
Example: S0750/0023/2013 or P0750/0023/2017.
- An applicant will be able to Login after completing Registration.
- Registration enables applicants to create an account in this system and obtain a Username and Password.
- Registration should only be done once. After completion, the applicant should only log in using obtained username and
- When logged in applicant will be able to make an application fee payment and complete the application.
- Online applications will only be visible for filling once the application fee is paid using a CONTROL NUMBER that will be provided.
- In order to successfully complete the application; an applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
NECTA FORM Four Index Number followed by a year of application, i.e.: S0XXX/XXXX/yyyy/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/yyyy/YYYY
e.g S0751/0023/2016/2020 or P0751/0023/2016/2020