Samsung A01 Android 11 Google/FRP Unlock | With Free Tool (Downgrade Method);- FRP – Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Android OS Version 5.1 (Lollipop) and higher. The FRP provides a built-in security feature you are able to use that protects your device and information, including screen locks and data encryptions. The FRP is enabled automatically when a Google account has been registered on the device and will be disabled if the Google account is removed from the device prior to the Factory Data Reset.
Samsung A01 Android 11 Google/FRP Unlock
Once the FRP has been activated, it will prevent the use of your device after a Factory Data Reset in an untrusted environment. This means if your device has been Factory Reset in any other way than Settings > General Management > Reset > Factory Data Reset, the FRP Lock will be enabled.
What do I need to know about FRP?
If you want to reset your device to factory default settings in an untrusted environment, ensure that you know your Google account login credentials as you will need it to log in once you have reset your device. If you want to reset your device to factory default settings, but don’t remember your Google account credentials, you can action one of the following:
- Check your Google account settings and reset your password via the device or at www.google.com
- If you have reset your password, it can take 24-72 hours for the password reset to sync with all devices registered to the account.
- If you enter this password incorrectly on the device, the time period restarts again for another 24-72 hours to sync with your registered device
How to FRP Bypass/Unlock Samsung A01 Android 11
Bypass FRP on Android Phone
Steps to FRP bypass your device and skip the need to enter any Google account, which you can do later on. This might not work for everyone as manufacturers would frequently release software patches to prevent these sorts of hacks.
- Connect the device to the WIFI network. Make sure to choose the Google keyboard layout.
- On the sign-in page, tap the email field and tap the @ sign on your keyboard.
- Click Google Keyboard Setting on the dialogue box that will appear.
- Tap on the three dots on the top right-hand corner of the screen to open options and tap Help & Feedback.
- Next, click on Search Google & Send Result From Your Keyboard. The page will display a guide on doing this, which you can disregard.
- Tap on any word from the guide on your screen. The device is going to highlight the word in blue. Once highlighted, on the top right-hand corner, tap on Web Search.
- A dialogue box will appear that will let you choose the next action to take. Tap on Google App. This will pull up results from the web for the word you have just Googled.
- Tap the search bar found at the top center of the screen and search for Setting. This will display the system setting icon on the screen.
- Tap on system settings icon > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset. This will prompt to reset the device to factory settings.
- Once the reset is complete, you will see the welcome page of the device. Connect to your WIFI network. However, you will now have the option to skip entering your email ID and password.
- If that is the case, you have successfully FRP bypassed your device.
This guide is useful if you have forgotten your logins and wish to create a new Google account since the previous one is unretrievable for some reason.
What are the benefits of a Google account?
While not completely necessary, the benefits of adding a Gmail or Google account to your device include the following:
- Automatic backup of device data
- Access to the Google Play Store
- Access to Gmail email account
- Access to Google Drive
- Access to Google Calendar
- Saved locations in Google Maps
- Improved location accuracy for apps
- “Find My Device” security feature